Them tasty Chicken Nuggets

Lips and assholes, all of it.

I don't really care though.

I enjoy eating dark, greasy meats anyway.

8x1000.gif

Beef tongue is legit, I can vouch for those.

Also, chicken gizzards.

Most processed foods will contain insect parts, which also likely contain insect fecal matter. In the US, there is an allowable number of insect parts for items to be sold. It's in everything, from Hershey bars, canned tomatoes, ketchup, etc.

In any animal muscle, there are blood vessels, may not visible, but capillaries. Anyone who has eaten a chicken drumstick or thigh has eaten blood vessels. Personally, I strip it out and discard the big visible vessel. Cartilage and collagenous parts can be quite good if cooked for a long time slowly.

If it tastes good, I really don't care what is in it.

Where are you from?

My parents told me my great grandpa ate some pretty weird stuff that I would never consider eating.

long island haha...I was introduced early on to trying different types of food.

Beef tongue, Hogs head cheese, chitlins, fried pork skins, and my favorite growing up, Beef hearts and kidneys over rice and gravy!!

Man growing up with a grandmother from the swamps was such a blessing!!!

people who haven't tried a good head cheese are missing out. it's amazing.

are you a fan of alligator?

people who haven't tried a good head cheese are missing out. it's amazing.

are you a fan of alligator?

Huge fan of gator. But it has to be fresh, once its been frozen and thawed it has a funny taste to it.

When I was younger (80's) I had a couple of uncles who gator hunted a lot. One of my G-mother's sisters would ground up the meat (along with a ton of seasoning) and pack it with rice into balls. It was AMAZING. Along with just grilling the tail meat.

Back on topic, I'll eat pretty much anything, fuckit. Love potted meat sandwiches too. That nugget shit might've grossed me out a few years ago, but hey, we're animals. We eat other animals. That's reality. The "gross" factor is just in your mind. Poor black people used to have to eat chittlins, because it was the only parts of the animal they could afford. And some people still love it. Scots still eat haggis. Some people eat blood sausage. If it sustains your body, eat it.

And there are some really fucked up chemicals in your water that you're drinking too. That's worse than the nugget thing imo.

That stuff is actually delicious. Most of my friends call me crazy for that, but fried up with some potatoes, it delivers.

There's a Chinese takeaway near here that makes awesome nuggets.

I HATE IT how you order McNugget and they only give you 2 bbq sauces. I cover them shits! Ya gotta give me more than that:(

Paying for condiments!? Evil bastards

The current mcnuggets are a lot better than they were when I was growing up. Every other nugget would have some sort of vein or blood spot or piece of bone.

The nuggets aren't better, the blender that grinds the bird up into paste is more effective these days.

They taste good, dont care about anything else... I eat well enough to have something bad every now and then... usually get a craving for nuggets and fries once a month.

Although I hate how they dont serve honey anymore, that is great on fries... have a jar at home but it doesnt help when im out and about.

do u guys pull the little poop strip out of shrimp before u eat it? I don't. And shrimp still tastes great to me.

McNuggets look nasty and I have never eaten them. I will eat the french fries there and those salads they now have.

Back