• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
LOFL!!!!!!
The 4 people this Sweatneck lady is saying went to parties with her

1 has said he does not know a Swetnick
1 is dead
The other 2 have not returned NBCs calls

<Lmaoo>

Airtight case.

Oh this is rich....

Georgetown professor says white GOP senators ‘deserve miserable deaths’ after Kavanaugh hearing

An anti-Trump professor at Georgetown University is taking heat for a tweet saying white Republican senators who were at Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's hearing Friday should be castrated and endure a miserable death.

Dr. Carol Christine Fair, an associate professor in the Security Studies Program at Georgetown, said white Republican senators, specifically Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, who defended Kavanaugh in a fiery speech, “deserve miserable deaths." Fair went on to say in her Saturday message that the living should “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine."

The week before, Fair went on a profanity-laced Twitter tirade against Kavanaugh, calling the embattled nominee a “rapist” and “perjurer.” She described the GOP as a “f---ing death cult” and “filthy swine.”

One Georgetown student pointed out the oldest Catholic university in America would not recruit students with this kind of behavior in their online portfolio, and it makes no sense coming from a distinguished professor, either.

“I don’t think people that Georgetown actually employs should be held to a significantly lower standard,” one student told Campus Reform, “And clearly, any of her students that see this rant are going to feel threatened if they have opinions that differ from hers.”

Fair told Fox News the tweets are part of her “private speech” and referred to a blog post she wrote on her personal site in which she wrote she chose her words specifically, and they were “intended to make you uncomfortable.”

A Georgetown University spokesperson told Fox News the views of faculty members expressed in their private capacities are their own and not the views of the university.

"Our policy does not prohibit speech based on the person presenting ideas or the content of those ideas, even when those ideas may be difficult, controversial or objectionable,” the statement said. “While faculty members may exercise freedom of speech, we expect that their classrooms and interaction with students be free of bias and geared toward thoughtful, respectful dialogue."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgeto...erve-miserable-deaths-after-kavanaugh-hearing

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: #LIBERAL-TOLERANCE

Thread Index, Part 2: The Politicized and Weaponized #MeToo Allegations Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Thread Index, Part 1: The Nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh

DhthP6SXkAEtuw5.jpg:large

Confirmation Hearings, Day 4:

Confirmation Hearings, Day 3:

Confirmation Hearings, Day 2:

Confirmation Hearings, Day 1:

Previously...

The Search for the 113th Supreme Court Justice, Part 2: President Trump Nominates Judge Neil Gorsuch

The Search for the 113th Supreme Court Justice, Part 1: President Obama Nominates Judge Merrick Garland

Kavanaugh will have his day when the FBI is done investigating him

Oh this is rich....

Georgetown professor says white GOP senators ‘deserve miserable deaths’ after Kavanaugh hearing

An anti-Trump professor at Georgetown University is taking heat for a tweet saying white Republican senators who were at Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's hearing Friday should be castrated and endure a miserable death.

Dr. Carol Christine Fair, an associate professor in the Security Studies Program at Georgetown, said white Republican senators, specifically Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, who defended Kavanaugh in a fiery speech, “deserve miserable deaths." Fair went on to say in her Saturday message that the living should “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine."

The week before, Fair went on a profanity-laced Twitter tirade against Kavanaugh, calling the embattled nominee a “rapist” and “perjurer.” She described the GOP as a “f---ing death cult” and “filthy swine.”

One Georgetown student pointed out the oldest Catholic university in America would not recruit students with this kind of behavior in their online portfolio, and it makes no sense coming from a distinguished professor, either.

“I don’t think people that Georgetown actually employs should be held to a significantly lower standard,” one student told Campus Reform, “And clearly, any of her students that see this rant are going to feel threatened if they have opinions that differ from hers.”

Fair told Fox News the tweets are part of her “private speech” and referred to a blog post she wrote on her personal site in which she wrote she chose her words specifically, and they were “intended to make you uncomfortable.”

A Georgetown University spokesperson told Fox News the views of faculty members expressed in their private capacities are their own and not the views of the university.

"Our policy does not prohibit speech based on the person presenting ideas or the content of those ideas, even when those ideas may be difficult, controversial or objectionable,” the statement said. “While faculty members may exercise freedom of speech, we expect that their classrooms and interaction with students be free of bias and geared toward thoughtful, respectful dialogue."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgeto...erve-miserable-deaths-after-kavanaugh-hearing

You and all your words

Sure it is. You asked what I would like to see happen. That calls for me to pick a preferred outcome, ie pick a side. I can assess the news without picking a side. This is a circumstance where I'm just going to assess the news, not pick a side.
Right now you don’t know what happened
Next week same result
What changes

LOFL!!!!!!
The 4 people this Sweatneck lady is saying went to parties with her

1 has said he does not know a Swetnick
1 is dead
The other 2 have not returned NBCs calls

<{nope}><{nope}><{nope}><{nope}>

I noticed last night he has own show on Fox News. This must be fairly new. It seemed like he was script reading. He is best when debating people and speaking about subjects unscripted in my opinion.

He just had his 2nd show last night.

I watched the first one and it seems to be a 'best of' his podcast from the previous week. He needs to work on his delivery when reading from a teleprompter.

With the exception of his intermingling of religion and policy, yeah, he's culturally a Reagan Democrat / Bill Clinton Republican. He's the type of guy that will get outraged on cue if the Democrats call someone a "racist," and he ascribes an inordinate amount of credibility to government institutions (even though he occasion claims to want to reduce size of government). Economically, he's a neoliberal in the mold of any National Review Conservative, but Democrats have been on the free trade / no borders bandwagon since NAFTA was enacted. He's perfectly at home with 90's Democrats in that regard. The main problem is he's still humping this "think tank" version of Conservatism which drove the Republican Party into the ground. He still doesn't realize he's in a war, and only one side wins.

That actually sounds quite accurate. Nice.

I think of it being idealistic and often find myself feeling like he doesn't understand that no nominee or candidate or party will stand up to his specific particulars.

Lol wow that was quick

So it finally reaches the crux of the matter :

Dems are forever butthurt over Merrick Garland not being chosen for SCOTUS.

FUCKING WHINY-ASS BITCHES.. GET OVER IT, ASSHOLES!!

Just get on with the vote already(once the FBI returns *this week*).

EDIT : Nevermind. Tweet was from back in JULY.

Oh this is rich....

Pretty sure she posts on shartdog.

Imagine paying for this woman to “teach” your kid...

Oh this is rich....

@Jack V Savage

This kind of "thinking" is endemic among that demographic (white, middle-aged, college-educated women), particularly those affiliated with universities and those living in the DC/NY/SF areas. I wonder if you would be more skeptical of Ford if you knew this type of person in real life.

Last edited:
Now there's a new BLOCKBUSTER report coming out, that Brett Kavanaugh threw ice at some guy in a bar, who looked like the lead singer of UB40.

Right now you don’t know what happened
Next week same result
What changes

What changes in what? I'm starting to feel like you didn't read what I wrote. I can assess the news without picking a side.

Not every issue requires a definitive stance over which I feel compelled to argue for or against. Sometimes only a small component of an issue rises to that level. Here, the importance of investigating allegations of sexual misconduct rises to that level - I think it's important all of the time, not just here.

I know that some people find this hard to believe but not every political issue requires a formal opinion from me. I won't gin one up just so people have something to argue over.

Not a single Democrat nor most/all in here would survive the scrutiny Kavanaugh is under. And the "but SCOTUS" is nonsense. Lindsey Graham said it perfectly that it never was a "job interview" from the Democrats in particular. They had their "no" vote and still do, ready whether he was the reincarnation of holiness or whatever. The sham hearing and what continues to this day is "despicable" (in Graham's words).

But the CNN cool-aid is potent brain rot.

It’s incredible to read certain posters talk about “outbursts” and “partisan”........if you called me a gang rapist without evidence at the height of my career.....on the eve of a life changing event for me and my family how do you expect me to react? If he reacted with a calm demeanor “omg he’s a psycho doesn’t even show emotion” if he replies with emotion and anger (rightfully) “omg look at him I bet that’s how he gets when he’s drunk and raping”. You can’t win with these people

I wonder if you would be more skeptical of Ford if you knew this type of person in real life

Oh please. :rolleyes:

She's making an accusation against a constitutional originalist Trump picked to be on the Supreme Court, with no evidence.

Of course Jack believes her.

Oh this is rich....

Isn't Tim Scott the only black Repub. Senator? And if so, isn't she saying to kill everyone but Scott?

Back