• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but now she's saying she's not sure she saw him spiking punch drinks
Her affidavit only says that she was "aware" that Judge and Kavanaugh spiked the punch, not that she saw them do it.

@Jack V Savage

This kind of "thinking" is endemic among that demographic (white, middle-aged, college-educated women), particularly those affiliated with universities and those living in the DC/NY/SF areas. I wonder if you would be more skeptical of Ford if you knew this type of person in real life.

I was at lunch one day at this Indian joint (upstate ny) a couple months before the election. I was sitting next to a table of exactly the type of people you are describing. I politely sat and listened as they went on about how angry white men didn’t want people to be educated, get healthcare, etc.

As I got up to leave, I stopped at their table, and said, “as someone who voted for obama twice, and is going to vote for trump, you have republicans completely wrong”

The look on their faces was priceless (fat black lady, fat Jewish lady, and a Chinese guy). I doubt they’d ever considered someone outside their ideological bubble even exists, the thought of someone actually confronting them, impossible.

I’d like to think that on Election night, as the tears fell down their faces, for just one second, their minds drifted to my smiling face.

<Goldie11>

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but now she's saying she's not sure she saw him spiking punch drinks

Yep, it's all in the interview. I don't know how serious her sworn statement is, but she lied her ass off on it.

@Jack V Savage

This kind of "thinking" is endemic among that demographic (white, middle-aged, college-educated women), particularly those affiliated with universities and those living in the DC/NY/SF areas. I wonder if you would be more skeptical of Ford if you knew this type of person in real life.

Oh man. Why you gotta summon him

Her affidavit only says that she was "aware" that Judge and Kavanaugh spiked the punch, not that she saw them do it.

You sure? I think she said she saw him and Judge spiking it.

Heads up. Sweatnecks ex is going to be on Ingrahams show

serveimage

THIS SHIT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!

I was at lunch one day at this Indian joint (upstate ny) a couple months before the election. I was sitting next to a table of exactly the type of people you are describing. I politely sat and listened as they went on about how angry white men didn’t want people to be educated, get healthcare, etc.

As I got up to leave, I stopped at their table, and said, “as someone who voted for obama twice, and is going to vote for trump, you have republicans completely wrong”

The look on their faces was priceless (fat black lady, fat Jewish lady, and a Chinese guy). I doubt they’d ever considered someone outside their ideological bubble even exists, the thought of someone actually confronting them, impossible.

I’d like to think that on Election night, as the tears fell down their faces, for just one second, their minds drifted to my smiling face.

<Goldie11>
CSB. problem is....they arent wrong. The exact demographic of people continuously voting AGAINST healthcare and education are invariably white, male, and tend to be angry. The joke is, Trump is doing his best to fuck over a large chunk of Americans. Bigly. You are voting for him and you just showed that you are angry, white, and male.

So no, not ALL white men are the 'problem'. but a lot of the problems the nation has at the highest levels of government stem from that group.

Flake says if there’s a lie he votes no, anyone have a match to burn down Arizona

So in essence she THINKS/BELIEVES Judge and Kavanaugh spiked the punch then.

In other words, she's a slut. <Moves>

Why do I say this without evidence to back me up? 'Cause I'm following the "logic" of Democrats just to see how it works.

Oh man. Why you gotta summon him

I personally want to know if he thinks Rachel Mitchell really believes her assessment of Ford's accusation, or if she secretly believes the complete opposite.

You sure? I think she said she saw him and Judge spiking it.
During the years 1981-82, I became aware of efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to "spike" the "punch" at house parties I attended with drugs and/or alcohol to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say "NO."

During the years 1981-82, I became aware of efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to "spike" the "punch" at house parties I attended with drugs and/or alcohol to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say "NO."

Well, its still in the ballpark.

CSB. problem is....they arent wrong. The exact demographic of people continuously voting AGAINST healthcare and education are invariably white, male, and tend to be angry. The joke is, Trump is doing his best to fuck over a large chunk of Americans. Bigly. You are voting for him and you just showed that you are angry, white, and male.

So no, not ALL white men are the 'problem'. but a lot of the problems the nation has at the highest levels of government stem from that group.

Lol, if white men are the problem, who is the solution?

That bar fight story is such a crock of shit.

The point of that story is for this Lud-whateverhisnameis to point out that Judge was lying about his drinking habits.

Did this guy even watch BK's testimony? He said he has had times where he had a bit too much to drink when he was young.

The fuck is this moron trying to prove?

Death throes for the dems, he will catch 50 votes this week.

Heads up. Sweatnecks ex is going to be on Ingrahams show

That should be rich.

Flake says if there’s a lie he votes no, anyone have a match to burn down Arizona

He's looking for any excuse to do so.

I would be surprised if the FBI found ANYTHING ELSE that was credible.

Back