Relationship The way to handle rejection.

Any chance a Woman does this after 35 or 40 years? Any Chance at all?

exactly, this is all well and good if you're someone like jerry Seinfeld.

This works because you're conveying confidence and your nonchalant attitude suggests options. Of course Jerry has an advantage in that he's filthy rich and famous, but confidence isn't attractive just because someone is a celebrity.

I actually reacted in a similar manner once. Not as hilariously casual as Jerry, but I basically conveyed that I was having a way easier time moving on than she was. And she came crawling back eventually.

That was when I learned women respect strength above all else. No matter how much they deny it.

Nice! Nothing is a repellant like being needy or freaking out. Showing you don't mind a breakup would be the biggest pride killer to a woman.

It does drives women crazy. Sometimes they may try a break up to see if you fight for them, so being completely indifferent to it really drives them nuts.

Let's me down easy, breaks up, friendzones me......

Haha, a friend of mine and a chick broke up. He said he went to get some of his stuff from her apartment and it seems to have been ending casually, but he describes she created a fight as if she felt there simply had to be one.

Anyway, to answer your question, I'd imagine that's unlikely. Women that age are way more sensitive to a guy wasting her time (which is the WORST thing you can do as a man).

How you break up?

You realize that women are like buses. There'll be another one along in about 10 minutes. That's not to say you don't value a relationship. No not at all. It just means that you have to value yourself and realize that there's an ARMY of women out there who are looking for a great guy.

If you are one, then her loss. Keep it moving. If you aren't, then do the work to become the best YOU that you can be.

<5>

Haha, a friend of mine and a chick broke up. He said he went to get some of his stuff from her apartment and it seems to have been ending casually, but he describes she created a fight as if she felt there simply had to be one.

Anyway, to answer your question, I'd imagine that's unlikely. Women that age are way more sensitive to a guy wasting her time (which is the WORST thing you can do as a man).

We are approaching 40 years together. We both play rough. For the longest time, I told her when she turned 40, I would trade her for 2 Twenty yo's. Now she tells me when I turn 60 she is trading me for 3 triple "A's". :(

It does. I've been there twice.

I had a woman tell me we should stop seeing each other because in her words "we want different things" and I agreed. Before the end of that conversation, she was mad.

The other one was after a single hookup, told me she wasn't interested and I just said "OK" and apparently that was not an acceptable answer.

I've mostly had amicable partings, but never smooth.
It shows that women really just like attention and drama. That they get mad when you reciprocate to what they say they want, means what they really want is to be desired, even if they don't want to be with you and reciprocate that desire back. No, they just want you to want them. It's consumptive and selfish. I realized that women, like children, are takers in a relationship.

When I was with chicks I wasn't that into, my biggest concern was hurting their feelings but if they were cool with a break up, I would be relieved. I felt horrible if a woman seemed hurt by my rejection. But women want your feelings to be hurt if they reject you.

Handling being dumped is a lot easier than vice versa, in my experience.

My first year at UCSD I met this hot chick... we dated for about 3 weeks. She asked if it was alright for her to date other guys. I said, "Yes"... casually. I quit calling her, knocking on her door, or looking to walk with her when I saw her on campus. This went on for less than two weeks when one early evening she knocked on my door. One of my roommates called me to the door where I met her... the conversation went like this.

WM: Hi Erica, what's up?
Erica: I haven't heard from you. I wanted to see how you are doing and if you want to hang out.
WM: I'm good. I'm a bit busy. School, work, social life.
Erica: You're not mad at me are you?
WM: No?
Erica: Why haven't you called or come by?
WM: I thought you were dating other guys?
Erica: Yes, so??? You said that was alright. Does that upset you?
WM: No. I'm good.
Erica: Then why don't you want to hang out?
WM: I didn't say that I would keep seeing you. I just said it was alright.

That's when she blew up at me. I learned from another friend that she was a slut. Now, her being a slut is not a bad thing, if just getting laid was the goal. She wasn't that good in bed, or on the couch, or in my car, or on her bathroom floor and I could find plenty of women by going over to SDSU on virtually any given night. I was clearly playing a game, but so was she. She was always mad at me every time we ran into each other at parties, events, on campus until we graduated. I don't cheat on women if I'm seeing them and if they see another guy, I'm insta-gone. I was not cool with her request in the first place and knew she wasn't for me at that very moment.

I like it. Very similar to my 'orders of magnitude' theory. If a woman in my life asks me for something, I give her orders of magnitude more than what she asks for.

She want's to go out more- no problem-we close joints down 5 out of every 7 nights. She wants some space- I move cities....... Or countries. My wife needs some time alone.....time for the lads to go bill fishing and diving in Costa Rica for a week. My Mom wants to see her grandkids more-- No problem, the wife and I drop them off and disappear for 2 weeks to some far off corner of the globe......then have her come over the morning after we get back to watch them for 90 minutes while we have an early breakfast with mates. The wife says there is too much clutter in the house- I send her for a spa day and throw away 80% of everything we own while she's gone.

The women in my life are very, very careful what they ask me for.

Last edited:
I like it. Very similar to my 'orders of magnitude' theory. If a woman in my life asks me for something, I give her orders of magnitude more than what she asks for.

She want's to go out more- no problem-we close joints down 5 out of every 7 nights. She wants some space- I move cities....... Or countries. My wife needs some time alone.....time for the lads to go bill fishing and diving in Costa Rica for a week. My Mom wants to see her grandkids more-- No problem, the wife and I drop them off and disappear for 2 weeks to some far off corner of the globe......then have her come over the morning after we get back to watch them for 90 minutes while we have an early breakfast with mates. The wife says there is too much clutter in the house- I send her for a spa day and throw away 80% of everything we own while she's gone.

The women in my life are very, very careful what they ask me for.

ROFL! You're a wild man. I grew up with 4 sisters and I'm in the middle. You'd be a dead brother. However, that Costa Rica fishing and diving trip. Dude... I'm in.

Seinfeld shows us how to handle being dumped like a boss!

Something tells me you a lot of women would be utterly pissed if their guy took a rejection this casually!

Also, you have to really mean it... if you're gonna cry in the car, it ain't gonna work.

smr8iyG.png

This is a tv show even him would be crushing for his ego if women that is nowhere near his worth dumped him

Lift weight, travel on a motorcycle, do martial arts. Don't take rejection too personally.

Back