Relationship The way to handle rejection.

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seinfeld shows us how to handle being dumped like a boss!

Something tells me you a lot of women would be utterly pissed if their guy took a rejection this casually!

Also, you have to really mean it... if you're gonna cry in the car, it ain't gonna work.

smr8iyG.png

Something tells me you a lot of women would be utterly pissed if their guy took a rejection this casually!

Also, you have to really mean it... if you're gonna cry in the car, it ain't gonna work.

smr8iyG.png

That's because he's Jerry Springer, and he has many options. Not many people have that luxury (Sherdoggers excluded of course)

I actually reacted in a similar manner once. Not as hilariously casual as Jerry, but I basically conveyed that I was having a way easier time moving on than she was. And she came crawling back eventually.

That was when I learned women respect strength above all else. No matter how much they deny it.

This would drive women crazy.

It does. I've been there twice.

I had a woman tell me we should stop seeing each other because in her words "we want different things" and I agreed. Before the end of that conversation, she was mad.

The other one was after a single hookup, told me she wasn't interested and I just said "OK" and apparently that was not an acceptable answer.

I've mostly had amicable partings, but never smooth.

Last edited:
My first year at UCSD I met this hot chick... we dated for about 3 weeks. She asked if it was alright for her to date other guys. I said, "Yes"... casually. I quit calling her, knocking on her door, or looking to walk with her when I saw her on campus. This went on for less than two weeks when one early evening she knocked on my door. One of my roommates called me to the door where I met her... the conversation went like this.

WM: Hi Erica, what's up?
Erica: I haven't heard from you. I wanted to see how you are doing and if you want to hang out.
WM: I'm good. I'm a bit busy. School, work, social life.
Erica: You're not mad at me are you?
WM: No?
Erica: Why haven't you called or come by?
WM: I thought you were dating other guys?
Erica: Yes, so??? You said that was alright. Does that upset you?
WM: No. I'm good.
Erica: Then why don't you want to hang out?
WM: I didn't say that I would keep seeing you. I just said it was alright.

That's when she blew up at me. I learned from another friend that she was a slut. Now, her being a slut is not a bad thing, if just getting laid was the goal. She wasn't that good in bed, or on the couch, or in my car, or on her bathroom floor and I could find plenty of women by going over to SDSU on virtually any given night. I was clearly playing a game, but so was she. She was always mad at me every time we ran into each other at parties, events, on campus until we graduated. I don't cheat on women if I'm seeing them and if they see another guy, I'm insta-gone. I was not cool with her request in the first place and knew she wasn't for me at that very moment.

Saw something pretty wild once while I was bouncing. Only people in the bar were myself, the bartender, and a guy sitting next to me getting drunk. This woman and guy walk in and sit at the other end of the bar. The guy next to me starts drinking hard liquor and lots of it. The girl and the guy at the other end of the bar are obviously into each other. The guy next to me gets up, walks over to them and tells the guy she's a fucking bitch, she cheated on me and she'll do the same to you to. Then the girl started going off on him. The bartender calls the cops. He ended up throwing something at them and I dragged him outside. He says now I'm going to jail. I said, why? Just get out of here before the cops come, I'm not saying shit. I actually felt bad for him. So he takes off. I see him months later and he thanks me for being cool about what happened. We became friends, he'd always buy me a drink when he came in. Sadly he died of pneumonia a couple of years later, he wasn't that old either, maybe late 20s.

smr8iyG.png

100%.

This is also a good reaction to being dumped:

<Fedor23>

That's because he's Jerry Springer, and he has many options. Not many people have that luxury (Sherdoggers excluded of course)

Whatever allowed you to get the initial hot girl will also allow you to get another one like her, no?

Sick ad...

I wanna ad it to my ad thread: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/picture-advertisements-you-like.4095125/

Edit: Oh crap, it's already there!

Calmness and rationality are the best weapons against emotional terrorism

I like this one!
<mma4>

Back