The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you been saving... easiest bet I’ll ever win

haha

I’m fully confident in his upcoming victory. But you just keep on doing you. Many of you libs on this forum stack like flies on shit to fake news.... still. Even a monkey learns eventually.

But you said Sanders or Buttboy before.... Why you backtracking bruh?

I like your goad game. You've got it. Sanders or boot it is.

@Cunningham v. @waiguoren
1. Donald Trump will win the 2020 election for president.
2. @waiguoren - against @Cunningham - for
3. November 9, 2020
4. Sig and av bet
5. One year
6. The bet is only valid if Peter Buttigieg or Bernard Sanders is the Democratic nominee for president on election day 2020. If Trump doesn't run for whatever reason, bet is void.

If Trump tweets or retweets anything that implies "fake election/Trump deserves more time" which incites his base...or/and has his henchmen like Giuliani poking around asking legal questions of making such a thing possible......even if Trump leaves on Jan 2021, the fact he "tried" to figure out if it was possible, the fact he tried to rally his base into believing such bullshit to lay the ground work of actually pulling it off(He will need to convince his base, simple retweets asking for time for trump/calling everything fakenews is doing that).....IMO in all these scenarios, Trump is attempting to stay in office, even if its in the beginning stages, he thought about it/attempted in my eyes.

Thats the only way ill accept this bet.....Because I don't want some bullshit about trump crying/trying to get some extra time then he just leaving on January 21, then you will just say "nah bro he left when he had to", even though it's clear he was trying/thinking about doing such a thing.

No bet.

3. November 9, 2020
4. Sig and av bet
5. One year
6. The bet is only valid if Peter Buttigieg or Bernard Sanders is the Democratic nominee for president on election day 2020. If Trump doesn't run for whatever reason, bet is void.

No bet.
Scurred, is normal

3. November 9, 2020
4. Sig and av bet
5. One year

Finally a bet with real stakes (av) and interesting odds.

@Cunningham you may want to add a minimum post requirement, though - time-based stakes haven't delivered the expected output in the past in certain cases

Finally a bet with real stakes (av) and interesting odds.

@Cunningham you may want to add a minimum post requirement, though - time-based stakes haven't delivered the expected output in the past in certain cases

Meh. I have a better shot at winning the Democrat primary than either of those guys.

JDragon vs @Gregolian

1 month av bet

Gregolian will write "Thank you for your wisdom, JDragon, I should have watched this incredible series much earlier, my life would have been richer for it, excuse my flawed prioritization" shortly after watching all seasons of Breaking Bad (or something along those lines).

JDragon for, Gregolian against

JDragon vs @Gregolian

1 month av bet

Gregolian will write "Thank you for your wisdom, JDragon, I should have watched this incredible series much earlier, my life would have been richer for it, excuse my flawed prioritization" shortly after watching all seasons of Breaking Bad (or something along those lines).

JDragon for, Gregolian against
I fail to see if there's a way you can lose this which means I don't accept.

Also, what's to keep me from being an asshole hipster contrarian that comes back after watching the whole thing and going:
"Family Guy is better"

Also, what's to keep me from being an asshole hipster contrarian that comes back after watching the whole thing and going:
"Family Guy is better"

Nothing. I count on your integrity.

"Family Guy is better"

Also of course I can lose this? Let's limit it to one month after you have publicly (and credibly) stated you have finished the series.

"Family Guy is better"
Well, you're not Wai

3. November 9, 2020
4. Sig and av bet
5. One year

No bet.

Wait did you back out?

Still not going to shame me into taking a bet.

I'm also confused how an av bet means I have to write something. Put down the bottle @JDragon

You don't have to. If you don't, I lose.

But never mind. You are going to repent eventually.

Hi, I had responded to him it was only a sig bet. I don’t think he ever replied with the edit.
Hm weird. Anyway, I re-approve:

@bobgeese v. @waiguoren
1. Nikki Haley will be the 2024 Republican nominee for president.
2. @waiguoren - against @bobgeese - for
3. Official Announcement at the 2024 Republican National Convention (around July 2024)
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year

I need you both to quote this post and give it an okay for it to become official.

Approve.

Wait did you back out?
No. I think Lead didn't confirm yet.

Wait did you back out?

Hm weird. Anyway, I re-approve:

Approve.

No. I think Lead didn't confirm yet.

@Cunningham

Because of how active @waiguoren is here with bets, I have to access how overleveraged he is at any point in time. There is a scenario where Wai will be handling the punishment of other sig bets that could last for 5 months after your bet is settled. I'm fine with moving forward on it if you are okay with that note. Just let me know and I'll post it for both your approvals.

Status
Not open for further replies.