The Wanderers is on TCM

27 guys all with the last name of Wong, can kill you with jiu jitsu

It's sort of sad that it's old enough to make TCM.

Agreed. This is the one dvd I won't buy. Only on principle. I've always been looking for it and never comes on any of the pay channels. It's very a very hard to see movie in the old sense of catching it, like the old days. I've never rented it and only seen when you find it. That's a lot more hard core than you might imagine. You really earn these quotes if you play in the old games the old ways. ...And largely been beat outta me. I've tried pausing TCM about 8 times now. I'll piss in an old melted cranberry candle glass I guess. If you only know one thing about me, it's that I like to keep things nice.

Chubby got a way of creatin' miracles.

And, it's a perfect day for elbow titty.

I've never seen it and got excited until i realized I didn't have TCM.

Agreed. This is the one dvd I won't buy. Only on principle. I've always been looking for it and never comes on any of the pay channels. It's very a very hard to see movie in the old sense of catching it, like the old days. I've never rented it and only seen when you find it. That's a lot more hard core than you might imagine. You really earn these quotes if you play in the old games the old ways. ...And largely been beat outta me. I've tried pausing TCM about 8 times now. I'll piss in an old melted cranberry candle glass I guess. If you only know one thing about me, it's that I like to keep things nice.

Chubby got a way of creatin' miracles.

And, it's a perfect day for elbow titty.

I always felt that way about Papillon, then I saw it for sale on iTunes for $9.99 and I bought it --- now the magic is gone - it had been in my top 3
forever, too.

There ain't many movies left for me like this. This is the best tv I've ever seen it on and TCM does it right. I'd have paid money to watch this tonight. It's like watching it in a theater. That's why it's good not to hang oneself prematurely. Moments like these.

That it was semi-erotica in the day. I learned how to play cards from this movie.

Probably a little late in the game for spoilers. I think the gang's all here.

This old candle jar ain't gonna hold it. If I was at somebody else's place I'd just piss behind a plant. And it's tempting at my place.

The Wanderers is of the true GOATS and strangely I've never seen it get much love in here.

1794581-265690113598713-768718688-n-1.jpg

Back