Social The University of Kansas is offering a course titled, "Angry White Male Studies," next fall

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
And at least one US Congressman is pissed.

Capture.PNG

Campus Reform said it reached out to Christopher Forth, the professor of the course, and to KU for comment but did not hear back in time for publishing....
http://www.hideoutnow.com/2019/04/angry-white-male-studies-course-to-be.html

It's like everything now is purposely backwards and ignorant. I'm guessing many students will enjoy and learn so much from this wonderfully racist curriculum.

Racist af. While you’re at it l, be sure to create the “angry black man studies”.

Let’s just start a fatherless black children’s studies class.

Racist af. While you’re at it l, be sure to create the “angry black man studies”.

That has been pushed for over a century dumbass lolol

Cue the never ending posts by angry white males. The irony will be lost on them to be sure

Omg you guyz, this is one course in one school in one state. There's more important things for u right wingers to get offended by.

The category male includes transwomen. If the focus of the course was changed to "Angry White Men Studies" it would be significantly less problematic.

The architect of the course should investigate Sherfront. So much angry, cis-hetero, patriarchal, white-maleness here.

We should ban courses like this and sterilize anyone who registered.

Omg you guyz, this is one course in one school in one state. There's more important things for u right wingers to get offended by.

Typical liberal scumbag response, yet if the skin color was reversed you’d be up in arms.

Cue the never ending posts by angry white males. The irony will be lost on them to be sure

I’m almost positive no university ever has offered a class about “angry black men”.

Maybe they should, if I recall you yourself are an angry black man.

They already have a course for that its called psychology, and putting a psych degree on your resume will get you paid.

Conversely putting the subject on your resume will make you shunned and as angry as white men. Poetically justified I think.

This is fun, good times.

As long as stuff like this is allowed then racism against everybody else should be allowed and accepted.

Who might have an interest is generating racial animosity?

not surprising....

this type of racist shit isn't by chance...this is intentional, to further divide this country.

Are you seriously defending and justifying this with the legacy of Jim Crow?

Do you realize that you're gleefully embracing being as racially evil as a Dixiecrat with an "eye for an eye" rationalization?

Back