The Unending List of Tyron Woodley Callouts (GSP, Conor, Khabib, Diaz, Bisping, Canelo . . . Israel)

Is he an idiot? the "if i land" is the most stupid thing he said, of course someone that cuts weight to fight a170lbs and has good power would KO Canelo, he would probably drop Wilder...SMH.

Canelo has a human chin and Woodley has insane power so he COULD ... POSSIBLY land a KO punch on Canelo.

The chances in a boxing match would be super slim though but he does have the power do it.
You think he hits harder then GGG?

What is it with MMA fighters constantly calling out boxers?

Lol

Seriously Tyron wouldn’t even last 3 rds it would be worse than the Kirkland fight.

Canelo has a human chin and Woodley has insane power so he COULD ... POSSIBLY land a KO punch on Canelo.

The chances in a boxing match would be super slim though but he does have the power do it.
You just made yourself sound pretty dumb.

Canelo has one of the best chins in boxing ggg couldn’t even dent it what do you think woodley would do lol

He says he would go in there unorthodox just throwing crazy fucking haymakers, and if he were to land one, Canelo would go out.

I think even that part is delusional, but the thread title is completely inaccurate.
giphy (2).gif

Canelo has an anvil for a head, both GGG and Jacobs hit him flush and nothing; not even staggered.

What is it with MMA fighters constantly calling out boxers?
because no one knows who the hell they are. Casual combat fan, never heard of T wood. UFC is fringe niche at best compared to Boxing and I'll even say it, kickboxing.

must of lost his shit after the usman fight, canelo would toy with him in a boxing match.

must of lost his shit after the usman fight, canelo would toy with him in a boxing match.
dare I say it. I think a 17 year old golden glove semi-finalist around T woods weight would own Woodley in a boxing match.

Lmao

He’s basically saying if he gets a free wind-up fully extended punch he could KO him. Wow no shit, theres a lot of people in this world that could KO Canelo if they got a free flush punch.

The problem with elite boxers is landing that flush punch, not their inhuman chins.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/10/ufc-tyron-woodley-canelo-alvarez-dream-boxing-match

Woodley wants to box Canelo and thinks he could KO him... I mean, ya it's a possibility, but come on now.

I think Usman smashed him into delusion. Canelo would smash Woodley in a boxing match.

Thoughts?

**I didn't see this posted, so my bad if this was already talked about.**
he's in a denial phase. he's 37, not on top anymore. but it's too hard to accept, therefore he tells himself stuff like this.

giphy.gif

Will Smith used to think he could beat Mike Tyson and that was before he was even Will Smith or was Muhammad Ali.

All sorts of people think they could try boxing and beat boxers, none of them are right.

Back