The Unending List of Tyron Woodley Callouts (GSP, Conor, Khabib, Diaz, Bisping, Canelo . . . Israel)

and if I had a dick I'd be my uncle so what.
tenor.gif

Who are you as a fan to decide what a professional fighter deserves? Again the only decision you have as a fan that truly matters is whether to tune in or not. You use the word entitled but I dont think you quite know what it means. To me an extreme false sense of entitlement is telling someone they dont deserve something that isnt yours to give. Is Tyron holding up a belt? No then either tune in or dont. Personally I dont think GSP should get to pick his money fights but since it affects a belt or belts in a division when he wins against said cherrypicked opponents and undoubtedly "retires" when it's time to defend that makes sense. However I may tune in to his fight so I shut the fuck up. You seem to be bitter that this man is living his life regardless of your opinion of his decisions. That's vitriol. Or in terms you seem uncomfortable with, Hate

If a fan doesn't have the right to decide or have an opinion on the matter, then why the fuck is he posting it on social media for everyone to see? Why doesn't he call Canelo directly? If he makes the call out public then the public has a right to an opinion in the matter and everyone's opinion is that it is fucking retarded

If a fan doesn't have the right to decide or have an opinion on the matter, then why the fuck is he posting it on social media for everyone to see? Why doesn't he call Canelo directly? If he makes the call out public then the public has a right to an opinion in the matter and everyone's opinion is that it is fucking retarded
I said very specifically, and you for some reason chose to ignore it, that you have a very clear choice as a fan in things you find displeasing. Tune the fuck out. I highly doubt you would if somehow he managed to get that fight. However you bitching about another grown man for striving for a life changing opportunity comes across as self entitled and pompous. The exact same thing you accuse him of being.

I said very specifically, and you for some reason chose to ignore it, that you have a very clear choice as a fan in things you find displeasing. Tune the fuck out. I highly doubt you would if somehow he managed to get that fight. However you bitching about another grown man for striving for a life changing opportunity comes across as self entitled and pompous. The exact same thing you accuse him of being.

no I won’t tune out because shit like that makes MMA look bad. Like a bunch of cab driver fighters trying to get a lottery ticket by fighting higher caliber athletes. If he did that shit privately then we wouldn’t comment on it but this thread exists for a reason after all

no I won’t tune out because shit like that makes MMA look bad. Like a bunch of cab driver fighters trying to get a lottery ticket by fighting higher caliber athletes. If he did that shit privately then we wouldn’t comment on it but this thread exists for a reason after all
How does an MMA fighter competing or attempting to compete in something that is not MMA and not holding up any division of MMA make MMA look bad. I'll wait. Also sense you clearly would watch if he managed to get the fight (which he wont) cant you see you are cryplaining about NOTHING? Realistically the only person to cryplain about is Canelo if he accepted because it would affect his division and he is already paid quite well.

How does an MMA fighter competing or attempting to compete in something that is not MMA and not holding up any division of MMA make MMA look bad. I'll wait. Also sense you clearly would watch if he managed to get the fight (which he wont) cant you see you are cryplaining about NOTHING? Realistically the only person to cryplain about is Canelo if he accepted because it would affect his division and he is already paid quite well.

Already explained why in a previous post bro, no need to wait, just go back and read the earlier stuff. If something is made public then the public has a right to bitch about it. If he called canelo and asked for a shot privately then we wouldn’t know about it

“My perfect scenario, to be honest: I want to fight the best the UFC has to offer right now,” Woodley said. “I want to fight obviously Colby. I want to fight Usman. (expletive) I want to fight Israel Adesanya after I wipe out the division. If I can get past that test, I want to fight Khabib (Nurmagomedov).”

“The (expletive) up part is my son was like, ‘Who is that?’” Woodley said of Edwards. “My kids know everybody. They play the video game, so when you got to explain to somebody who the person is and how good they really are, I have to pump up to the fact, to the people, and to the peers on how dope Leon is, because he is dope.

“He got super crazy strategic striking, super sharp, great cardio. He has good IQ, switched things around in the (Rafael dos Anjos fight), in the middle of the fight, so he’s dope as (expletive) as a fighter, but I’m going to have to sell the fact on how dope he is.”

https://www.lowkickmma.com/tyron-woodley-lays-out-perfect-scenario-tremendous-four-fight-plan/

Back