The Unending List of Tyron Woodley Callouts (GSP, Conor, Khabib, Diaz, Bisping, Canelo . . . Israel)

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/10/ufc-tyron-woodley-canelo-alvarez-dream-boxing-match

Woodley wants to box Canelo and thinks he could KO him... I mean, ya it's a possibility, but come on now.

I think Usman smashed him into delusion. Canelo would smash Woodley in a boxing match.

Thoughts?

**I didn't see this posted, so my bad if this was already talked about.**

Canelo has a human chin and Woodley has insane power so he COULD ... POSSIBLY land a KO punch on Canelo.

The chances in a boxing match would be super slim though but he does have the power do it.

He's got a punchers chance. And it's certainly bigger than most peoples. No racism.

“If I land, he going down, let’s not even play. It don’t matter how many boxing and fights you got and how many MMA stuff, If I hit Canelo with everything, throw some (expletive) on the punch, it’s a wrap.”

giphy.gif

The delusion is real.

I mean it's possible under those circumstances, but he would never land that punch.

I mean in the article he says he has no chance of outboxing Canelo lmao. He says he would go in there unorthodox just throwing crazy fucking haymakers, and if he were to land one, Canelo would go out.

I think even that part is delusional, but the thread title is completely inaccurate.

Not really, but he could've KOed GSP and Bisping at that time
He loses to Marquart, Shields and Rory. But you are certain he'd Knockout the greatest welterweight of all time. 2 of those guys teammates and he beat the other one.

GGG didn’t knock out canelo, a guy like woodley would get murdered I would be surprised he makes it past the 5th round. Body shot knockout.

I mean in the article he says he has no chance of outboxing Canelo lmao. He says he would go in there unorthodox just throwing crazy fucking haymakers, and if he were to land one, Canelo would go out.

I think even that part is delusional, but the thread title is completely inaccurate.
And that's the point where he'd end up flat on his back, he'd leave too many openings.

And canelo is gonna let tyrone punch him right?

JDS thinks he can KO Klitchko and Wilder but gets destroyed by Ngannou. This is what happens in a sport where Rogan is the voice of reason.

Woodley vs Canelo in boxing? I'd actually pay to watch that. Like most people, I've been sick of Woodley for a while now. And if he fought Canelo, I don't think we'd see ever see much of him again, unless he was later featured on some kind of documentary about the hazards and utter barbarism of combat sports, where he for obvious reasons probably wouldn't be doing much talking anyway.

Last edited:
"Canelo please fuck me up in the ring I need that boxing money" stop ducking Leon

Back