The Ultimate Striker

I couldn't stop laughing at the theme song!!!

yeah i seen some of these bally trainers holding pads .. they just stand there. dont correct them on there form.. and then if they do try to show them a correct punch or kick they show them bad form.. lol

I've actually had some of my Bally's trained, Tae-Bo'ing friends get pi$$ed when I've tried to correct their form!

I've actually had some of my Bally's trained, Tae-Bo'ing friends get pi$$ed when I've tried to correct their form!

I believe you bud, I know someone who trains "fighters" out of one. His guys actually want to do smokers.

I'd like to see a video of someone actually using it...all they have on that website is just some crappy rap song...

There's a video now. I can see this as a useful tool for a Karate School that has large #'s of students who train at the same. For 1 or 2 people or even a small gym, I think it's a bit pricey.

As for the Song, Biggie & Tupac are rolling over in their respective graves!:icon_cry2

I guess now we know how Silva has amazing striking.

on the plus side, it could help you work your punch-leg kick combinations on the off chance that you're fighting someone with 6 foot wide hips.

Remember that B.O.B trainer that used to be out there... it would light up random combinations in the eyes and mouth and you struck at it? This thing might be bad ass if it did something like that to improve your hand/leg to eye reaction/coordination. Perhaps just shifted a pad out an inch or so to tell you where to hit next... it could be like a badass whack-a-mole!

Full Contact Outlet

Jesus...I pity anybody who has to load/unload that goddamn thing...what is it....4 25 lb plates per support post...that's why it doesn't move anywhere...it's got F'ing 400 lbs holding it down...which is good, I guess...

I hope the cost of those weights is included in that $600.00...otherwise, fuck off...for the price that you can buy one of these things + weights, you can get seriously like...8-10 decent thai bags from Ringside or Title...

well, I agree with the people siding with a good old-fashioned Thai bag over this...other than that, thanks for getting the most annoying song in the world stuck in my head, lol.

Jesus...I pity anybody who has to load/unload that goddamn thing...what is it....4 25 lb plates per support post...that's why it doesn't move anywhere...it's got F'ing 400 lbs holding it down...which is good, I guess...

I hope the cost of those weights is included in that $600.00...otherwise, fuck off...for the price that you can buy one of these things + weights, you can get seriously like...8-10 decent thai bags from Ringside or Title...

dude down here in orange county when I needed a few thai bags, some guy was selling them $80.00 a pop for 150lb thai bags. I got 3 of those bad boys up now.

dude down here in orange county when I needed a few thai bags, some guy was selling them $80.00 a pop for 150lb thai bags. I got 3 of those bad boys up now.

Probably getting them unfilled - then filling them to make a few bucks. I always try to suggest to people to buy unfilled bags, shipping is sooooo much cheaper and getting crap to fill them with is so easy...

Full Contact Outlet

Probably getting them unfilled - then filling them to make a few bucks. I always try to suggest to people to buy unfilled bags, shipping is sooooo much cheaper and getting crap to fill them with is so easy...

Full Contact Outlet

Actually he use to own a boxing gym that went under, the bags were used but the filling and the bag itself was in excellent shape. He talked alot though when we went to buy them.

LOL - Been known to happen...

I forgot his last name but his first name was Vitali, and he claimed to be Tito's first striking coach before he switched over to Collin. He even busted out his cell phone to show us all the fighters he worked for. We kinda just looked at him nodded and hoped he would help us load the bags. :D

Back