The Ultimate Striker

*Stabs self with fork to make sure he isn't dreaming*

*Stabs self with fork to make sure he isn't dreaming*
What are talking about? Did you check it out and are trying to make a comment of disapproval, or are you just being negative.

seems interesting would never buy one though but if it was at my gym I would give it a go

Uh......why not just buy a heavy bag and bag stand...looks like it's more versatile than that...and a good Thai bag and heavybag stand aren't um....$600.00.......

Yet another excuse for the DVD-watching, book-reading, self-trained, keyboard warriors to not join a gym.

Looks like a fun toy, but I can see more regular gyms like Ballys buying it than MMA gyms. Ballys around here are doing a lot of "kickboxing" type personal training sessions and something like this would look cool and allow the trainers to just stand there and call out combos, rather than do any real work. Although in their defense I have seen 1 guy get kicked in the balls by the woman he was training and another guy get punched in the face by a big fat house frau.

Hell yes, I love practicing my leg kicks on steel poles.

Looks like a fun toy, but I can see more regular gyms like Ballys buying it than MMA gyms. Ballys around here are doing a lot of "kickboxing" type personal training sessions and something like this would look cool and allow the trainers to just stand there and call out combos, rather than do any real work. Although in their defense I have seen 1 guy get kicked in the balls by the woman he was training and another guy get punched in the face by a big fat house frau.

yeah i seen some of these bally trainers holding pads .. they just stand there. dont correct them on there form.. and then if they do try to show them a correct punch or kick they show them bad form.. lol

It seems like Anderson and Nog have a couple of these in there new gym in Miami

IMG_3257.jpg

It seems like Anderson and Nog have a couple of these in there new gym in Miami

IMG_3257.jpg

Anderson and Nog got theirs free along with a check I'm sure. lol Having said that, all jokes aside, in a huge space like that I don't see it as a bad thing. Not everyone training at a BJJ or MMA gym has any real desire to compete, and more and more soccer mom's and dads are showing up. Things like the Ultimate Striker would allow them to get in some practice without a trainer having to hold pads for an individual and could supervise 4 or 5 Tuf Noobs at once. :)

I'd like to see a video of someone actually using it...all they have on that website is just some crappy rap song...

Back