Μα τώρα που 'ρθε...
Παράξενα μας φαίνεται
Κι ' ολούθε...
Κάτι συμβαίνει, κάτι γίνεται
Ο καθένας από μας
με κάτι καταγίνεται

Κι εγώ δειλνε...

Quite possibly the stupidest take ive ever read on the subject

Well everyone is doing it so just allow it...

Everyone speeds so just remove the speed limits..

Lots of people get behind the wheel drunk and dont get caught so remove DUI laws...

No1 is actually stopping drugs from being sold so we should just remove Drug use laws..

Like i said.. stupidest take...

All this means is the current systems in place are failing and need change/improvements if so much drugs are being used..

Drug use shouldnt be a prerequisite to being an athlete...thats just retarded.. and frankly dangerous..

Also the UFC just hired the company who "drug tests" the NFL ...the same NFL you said doesnt drug test...

That said that company clearly isnt working

bbdb8d346baa495bc9188efd45b84140.jpg

Way to go UFC ... What a step backwards for MMA

Yes! Now that is the type of combat athlete I wanna see. Take my money.

Το περιμέναμε,
Μα τώρα που 'ρθε...
Παράξενα μας φαίνεται
Κι ' ολούθε...
Κάτι συμβαίνει, κάτι γίνεται
Ο καθένας από μας
με κάτι καταγίνεται

Κι εγώ δειλνε...

Nina magwala anikwazi ukuqonda inkathi entsha yokulwa!

I mean, all countries have police but no one has stopped crime 100% since some (a lot) people get away with it.
Let's just get rid of them, it's clearly not working.

Then the richest and UFC 'superstar' types will have a distinct advantage, as they can afford the best PEDs and best doctors.

The UFC will have an even easier time creating their hype jobs by supplying them with the best PEDs and doctors in addition to the favorable matchups and shady shit they do already.

I'm not sure what the answer is and I'm not sure there is an answer.

No matter the drug testing program you have billions on the other side finding ways around it, always has been and always will be. I thought USADA did a pretty good job overall. I think what really needed to be tweaked was doing crazy tests at 3AM and all the letting them know where you are BS 24/7. I think that is what really irked fighters the most. Six month wait period I think they could cut that to three months or so. I also think there should be a limit on the testing of each fighter for the year. Some of these guys getting tested like crazy and other guys take one test in 8 months.

Let's be honest the drug testing has more to do with perception in the public eye than anything else. The UFC I think they figure they can do it for less money themselves and still keep a positive perception to the general public, regardless if it becomes a farse on some level. The naysayers shit on the process either way so who cares.

You're all so dumb. Look at history. What have we learned from the combat sport history of the Cold War? We've learned that training lifting logs and running throught the snow and shit in Siberia beats all chemical manipulation of the Human Body.

You want no PED's? Mandatory Siberian cabin training camp for 6 weeks before every fight. PED's are DOA, QED.

The perfectest solution would be to allow everyone, including ring girls, to take whatever they want, have any (metal) implants they want, and cheat without being questioned as much as possible.

Not only would this make the bestest entertainment for us, the athletes would be perfect exemplars for our youth, and the MMA workplace can promote heathy lifestyles and long lifes.

LETS GOOOOOO

Back