The UK's 2nd Biggest City ('where non-Muslims simply don't go in')

J0N0

(JonKunDo)
@Gold
Reaction score
According to a Fox News 'expert'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30773297

An American terrorism commentator has apologised for describing Birmingham as a "Muslim-only city" where non-Muslims "don't go" during a Fox News interview.

Steven Emerson told the channel that in London "Muslim religious police" beat "anyone who doesn't dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire".

He later issued an apology for his "terrible error".

His comments have come in for ridicule, with the hashtag #FoxNewsFacts trending on Twitter.

Mr Emerson, who founded a group called The Investigative Project on Terrorism, was giving his perspective on the terror attacks in France to Fox presenter Jeanine Pirro.

Do people in the US take Fox News seriously?

OMG thats my hometown lool. Fox news is amazing

Yeah, but to be fair you're only on here so you can learn techniques for combating non-Muslims who try to breach the city walls ;)

These damn bearded extremists are taking over every avenue of Birmingham culture.

keane1.jpg

Spawned the #foxnewsfacts twitter ridicule hashtag that trended worldwide during the afternoon.

Fox News and MSNBC are both circus channels, but they often make for great entertainment, which is all news is these days anyway.

If only liberals had as much passion against Islamists as they do Fox News or the Tea Party. "We need to empathize with them, not those bastards at Fox"

I mean if Fox employees break into your home, rival news networks, hospitals etc & start chopping off people's heads...shouting "Fox is great & Murdoch is its prophet", every week...this hate might be justified.

Some guy had incorrect beliefs about demographics about in a city. Islam has beliefs incorrect on virtually everything in the universe. I'd rather be in a Fox building.

Teleportation, woman/horse/birds that fly, women being the majority of the residents in hell etc. It's almost as bad as MSNBC, but they have about 1500 believers...not 1500 million.

I just feel most of them ave no idea how bad it is to be any kind of minority in the Islamic world, it's hellish. Crusade against that & do something more than just tweet about it.

BTW, fuck mohammed, the guy fondled & raped a little girl who was still playing with dolls.

Last edited:
That's not true.

There are areas where you would be unwise to tread if not muslim.

OMG thats my hometown lool. Fox news is amazing

This is Fox, the same channel that said Obama did a "terrorist fist bump"

-

I was going to make a thread on Muslim no-go areas in Europe, which do exists despite Fox's moronic lie. I am still reading a bit here and a bit there as I never saved the articles I encountered in the past on Muslim no-go areas.

France does have them ; I was in Paris in 2006 and was warned not to go Muslim neighborhoods.

I was going to make a thread on Muslim no-go areas in Europe, which do exists despite Fox's moronic lie.
Yep. These white liberal utopias do exist, (apparently)20% of the WR will be pleased to know.

UK is like the pussiest country in Europe

Those Muslim protests were embarrassing,

I can never understand the lengths some people go to defend Islam,

Fucking UK jokes

Fucking UK jokes
You're racist, even though islam isn't a race.

Fucking UK jokes

Me neither. It isn't like there is a lack of historical facts clearly pointing to the genocidal and expansionist nature of Islam, yet liberals and the MSM deliberately ignore and cover-up the nature of Islam.

If only liberals had as much passion against Islamists as they do Fox News or the Tea Party. "We need to empathize with them, not those bastards at Fox"

I mean if Fox employees break into your home, rival news networks, hospitals etc & start chopping off people's heads...shouting "Fox is great & Murdoch is its prophet", every week...this hate might be justified.

Some guy had incorrect beliefs about demographics about in a city. Islam has beliefs incorrect on virtually everything in the universe. I'd rather be in a Fox building.

Teleportation, woman/horse/birds that fly, women being the majority of the residents in hell etc. It's almost as bad as MSNBC, but they have about 1500 believers...not 1500 million.

I just feel most of them ave no idea how bad it is to be any kind of minority in the Islamic world, it's hellish. Crusade against that & do something more than just tweet about it.

Can you really not join the dots between the lies which are espoused in the right wing media, and the interests which the owners of those media groups have?

It's not like Murdoch would have anything to gain from perpetuating conflict in the Middle East, or by the US invading Syria for example is it..? Like access to the massive oil reserves he bought.

These kinds of news stories are what creates a climate of fear in which the West can kill people in the Middle East at will and get away with it... so yeah, it's exactly like what you said actually.

Me neither. It isn't like there is a lack of historical facts clearly pointing to the genocidal and expansionist nature of Islam, yet liberals and the MSM deliberately ignore and cover-up the nature of Islam.

If people just accept without resistance then the transition will go smoothly. There doesn't need to be conflict.

Back