The UK's 2nd Biggest City ('where non-Muslims simply don't go in')

You have to realize, they specialize in that type of stuff. They often have guests on who assert something as true and then later withdraw the comment or apologize.

They were funny on election night 2012, though.

Yeah, don't get me wrong we have the Daily Mail which is our equivalent, we're no better. It's just fucking depressing though.

Fox generally sucks and is full of propaganda and BS, just like the rest of the MSM. This is widely accepted.

If only liberals had as much passion against Islamists as they do Fox News or the Tea Party. "We need to empathize with them, not those bastards at Fox"

I mean if Fox employees break into your home, rival news networks, hospitals etc & start chopping off people's heads...shouting "Fox is great & Murdoch is its prophet", every week...this hate might be justified.

Some guy had incorrect beliefs about demographics about in a city. Islam has beliefs incorrect on virtually everything in the universe. I'd rather be in a Fox building.

Teleportation, woman/horse/birds that fly, women being the majority of the residents in hell etc. It's almost as bad as MSNBC, but they have about 1500 believers...not 1500 million.

I just feel most of them ave no idea how bad it is to be any kind of minority in the Islamic world, it's hellish. Crusade against that & do something more than just tweet about it.

BTW, fuck mohammed, the guy fondled & raped a little girl who was still playing with dolls.

So that's what you're going to go with? The "two wrongs make a right" argument?

Is it not possible to hold that despite global warming, islamic terror, and burnt koalas that fox news should still be criticized for shit reporting?

Reporting incorrect information as fact......just indefensible.

There are no regions/cities/neighbourhoods anywhere in the UK which are no-go areas for the average person. Nowhere.

Anyone who claims there is doesn't know shit

Islamic extremists have created "no-go" areas across Britain where it is too dangerous for non-Muslims to enter, one of the Church of England's most senior bishops warns today.

The Rt Rev Michael Nazir-Ali, the Bishop of Rochester and the Church's only Asian bishop, says that people of a different race or faith face physical attack if they live or work in communities dominated by a strict Muslim ideology.

A British bishop of Pakistani origin brings up the issue of Muslim no-go zones while White British leaders of Christian background twiddle their thumbs.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1574694/Bishop-warns-of-no-go-zones-for-non-Muslims.html

Fox News gonna Fox News.

Sad that people watch this shit. No wonder the world is fucked.

There are no no-go areas due to religious divides in the UK. There might be a few no-go areas at night due to criminal activity I guess in some inner cities I guess.

However Birmingham has had problems with the islamic community in some measures in that extremists have tried, and been somewhat successful, in covertly taking over schools and getting islamic head teachers appointed (http://www.theguardian.com/politics...urbs-extremism-birmingham-trojan-horse-affair). They have also have perpetrated vote rigging on a fairly wide scale: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/birmingham-vote-fraud-still-happening-7229359

These things have also happened in other areas with a large muslim population such as Tower Hamlets.

There's no fucking chance the guy who wrote it didn't know he was spewing bullshit. But spewing his bullshit makes people read the website and therefore promotes more traffic and therefore revenue. People love reading bullshit.

Are there any Muslim no-go areas in the USA?

My GF moved from Dearborn when she was 12. They had to move because she was being overly harassed by the Muslim boys and girls. A lot of that may have been kids being kids, but she says it went beyond that, and older Arabic guys (and girls as old as 18) were starting to yell things at her too. Overall, I do not have a problem with Muslims around here, like not much at all. But it seems like Arabs in general are just more mean and rude to whoever is the minority in an area. That's what i see living in one of the most diverse tricounty areas in the world.. (comparable sized areas for those who have no counties, obviously)

Back