The UFC website SUCKs now.

Fair enough. I came in here under the impression you were just biased cause it's KH but I don't have an argument against this. Good day sir.

Edit* KH is the betting underdog by the way. She's my pick to win and has some strong betting value imo if that's your thing.

I am VERY biased but I think I'm on point here. I honestly am wondering if the fight order just hasn't been finalized.

Yeah, I think Michelle has more ways to win than Karolina. I think the wrestling and ground game massively favor Michelle. Karolina's only advantages are the clinch and boxing range. Perhaps cardio to a small extent. But the clinch is where Michelle has some good takedowns and Michelle is good a moving and keeping things at kicking range.

I'm not as confident as I was for the Herrig fight, but to be honest, I don't think KK is that much better than Herrig. I really thought Herrig got the better of KK in a lot of the exchanges.

It's all relative innit. The way things are, it's almost defunct. I imagine it's way down the list of priorities. We're all on the same wavelength here when it comes to getting our mma info

Sabina_Mazo.jpg

00Cgu9S.gif

<JagsKiddingMe>

But seriously, there aren't a lot of great pictures out there of Mazo and Grasso has gone downhill lately. You could be right.

Nah, I was just joking because they don't even have a profile pic of her.

No woman surpasses Alexa's beauty IMO, not even your girl. Karolina is the closest.

I am VERY biased but I think I'm on point here. I honestly am wondering if the fight order just hasn't been finalized.

Yeah, I think Michelle has more ways to win than Karolina. I think the wrestling and ground game massively favor Michelle. Karolina's only advantages are the clinch and boxing range. Perhaps cardio to a small extent. But the clinch is where Michelle has some good takedowns and Michelle is good a moving and keeping things at kicking range.

I'm not as confident as I was for the Herrig fight, but to be honest, I don't think KK is that much better than Herrig. I really thought Herrig got the better of KK in a lot of the exchanges.
Idk about massive advantage. KK did way better than expected against Herrig on the ground and I would say Herrig is a much stronger wrestler than KH but a far less capable jiu jitsu player. Thinking KH's athleticism, speed and kicks are big advantages plus KK coming back from that brutal KO in which she looked a lot more flat and slow than previous fights imo but hard to say since she was rocked early and never got going.

Idk about massive advantage. KK did way better than expected against Herrig on the ground

I would say thats because Herrig only landed one takedown that was instantly reversed and then KK got back to her feet. They spent almost no time on the ground. I was impressed with KK's ability to get back up, but it was such a brief moment, I'm not going to count it for much.

I would say Herrig is a much stronger wrestler than KH

...and I would *massively* disagree. Michelle has a fantastic takedown rate in the UFC compared to Herrig. She hit's single legs, shoulder throws and the good ol' WMMA head and arm with equal skill. Her takedown of Herrig was beautiful:
0j9U5j2.gif

but a far less capable jiu jitsu player. Thinking KH's athleticism, speed and kicks are big advantages plus KK coming back from that brutal KO in which she looked a lot more flat and slow than previous fights imo but hard to say since she was rocked early and never got going.

I think Karolina looked good against people with somewhat crude (or non existent) wrestling and BJJ, like Esquibel and Herrig who mostly want to stand and bang. When it comes to getting into a volume punching fight that needs cardio and involves some Thai clinching, KK is *almost* unstoppable. Michelle is far more well rounded and can take KK to places she doesn't want to go.

Good fight. Should be co-main.

On Saturday's card, it said the main card was on ESPN where it specifically said prelims were ESPN+. They really need to get their act together.

Which Saturday? I don't see any details on UFC.com (not even in the poorly named "How To Watch" section, which used to actually have network information on the old site), but Wikipedia indicates the March 30 card is "UFC on ESPN 2," meaning both the prelims and the main card are on ESPN, not ESPN+.

I just went to look up the Philadelphia card: https://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-march-30-2019

View attachment 547371

They STILL don't have things seperated into main event or prelims. Less than two weeks before the event!!!

They don't list what stations or apps you will be able to watch the fights on either. (ESPN? ESPN2? ESPN+?...fucking Fightpass? Which ones and when, motherfuckers?)

Total cluster fuck. The UFC website sucked before, but at least it was updated and usually had the information available.

Edit: Check out the ESPN website. Actually has the fight order and where to watch each fight clearly listed. Even shows the odds. Only downside is it doesn't show the rankings, so you can't tell how much BULLSHIT it is that Michelle and Karolina aren't co-main.

Yeah man it's really shit now.

Sometimes it's months behind.

Which Saturday? I don't see any details on UFC.com (not even in the poorly named "How To Watch" section, which used to actually have network information on the old site), but Wikipedia indicates the March 30 card is "UFC on ESPN 2," meaning both the prelims and the main card are on ESPN, not ESPN+.

The card last Saturday. I was looking at it specifically to see where to watch, and it was showing the main card on ESPN. I checked the guide for ESPN, and it wasn't there. After looking at other sites, I saw it was all on ESPN+. It's such a shitty site at this point.

Ufc website gives me fighter’s heights in cm. Fuck that. Canadians don’t measure height with that trash.

I went on the UFC website to try and look something up; they’re still listing Eddie Alvarez as a lightweight UFC fighter. What’s worse is because his last name is Alvarez and it sorts it’s fighters alphabetically by last name, it makes him the very first fighter they list for the division.
<{vega}><Huh2><{clintugh}><YeahOKJen>
9EFD5DAF-4FBA-4E92-A63E-250447723244.png

Back