The UFC website SUCKs now.

On Saturday's card, it said the main card was on ESPN where it specifically said prelims were ESPN+. They really need to get their act together.

Main card slot for sure Sev but not co main. That'll be Emmett/Johnson.

Emmett and Johnson are lower ranked and have far less Instagram followers.

Explain your logic.

Who do YOU want to see doing an open workout? I know who I want!!!!
(usually only the top 2 or 3 fights on the card get open workouts.)

2aLwVw2.gif

RH67ZHs.gif

On Saturday's card, it said the main card was on ESPN where it specifically said prelims were ESPN+. They really need to get their act together.

This. Not like they’re paying people to work on it or anything...
<1>

Alexa Grasso looks nice however

Yup Alexa looking good. Karolina, too. and Marina as well, she really does it for me for some reason (though she should stop frowning so much. I'd give her a reason).

Think that's everyone. Didn't miss anyone I don't think? Oh yeah Maryna (not to be mistaken for Marina) looks good too...

The UFC website is hot garbage. Decent card though, really looking forward to Gaethje-Barboza.

Think of all the savings they made by cutting staff though. Profits are better than ever!

When the current contract ends, they’ll probably sign up with godaddy.com and have it moved to ufc.net so enjoy it while it’s still this functional.

Probably plaster ufc.net on the cage for a couple events to alert fans of the change. Easy breezy.

It has always sucked. Legitimately haven't used it regularly since like 2010. There's too many other options to find your info that are much better.
Same, haven't used the UFC.com website since about 2010 either, around that time. Its pointless and doesn't really give much. ;) I rely on my sherdoggers to give me all the breaking and latest news about UFC, if something has any importance then I know it will be posted on the forums so its much easier, no need for UFC.com for me.

UPDATE: Check out the ESPN website. Actually has the fight order and where to watch each fight clearly listed. Even shows the odds. Only downside is it doesn't show the rankings, so you can't tell how much BULLSHIT it is that Michelle and Karolina aren't co-main.

Like others have said Wikipedia is the place to go for upcoming card information. It's kind of ridiculous that it isn't the billion dollar org's website instead, but oh well Wiki is great.

I bought 10 of each of the following items and had no problems with my orders:

5CED3984-8636-4E86-B82B-828123C15E31.jpeg
ABCC285A-016F-43E1-BA58-6DB68263BF41.jpeg
E261AAB9-BA2D-4854-A00E-7A65BA03182D.jpeg
34717114-5538-40BA-8FA7-4711B48AC950.jpeg
5997328D-CCD8-44C7-B813-04BC3855CD96.jpeg
9AF961DE-346B-4193-8817-BCA98958A0F5.jpeg
PS that second pic is a hamburger/pancake brander FML!!!

i hate all the "scroll down to gradually see more" websites

Emmett and Johnson are lower ranked and have far less Instagram followers.

Explain your logic.

Who do YOU want to see doing an open workout? I know who I want!!!!
(usually only the top 2 or 3 fights on the card get open workouts.)

2aLwVw2.gif

RH67ZHs.gif
Lol I get your reasoning but does ranking level up your slot on the card? Stephens and Zabit were about the same level of rank and were on the prelims ya? AP isn't ranked at all at 170 and is in the main event.

Lol I get your reasoning but does ranking level up your slot on the card? Stephens and Zabit were about the same level of rank and were on the prelims ya? AP isn't ranked at all at 170 and is in the main event.

It usually seems to be a combination of things. Ranking and popularity are the most important. (I include being a local fighter and how exciting a fighter you are as part of popularity)

For instance, Ray Borg is ranked #3 in the world at his weight class, but is buried on the prelims. Ray Borg has only 14k followers on Instagram. He is almost invisible. It can successfully be argued he simply isn't popular enough to deserve a better spot on the card.

But I cannot find a good reason for Karolina and Michelle to not be co-main on this Philly card. They are both exciting, popular fighters who are highly ranked. David Branch & Jack Hermansson are both lower ranked and practically unknown in comparison. Same goes for Josh Emmett and Michael Johnson. By every measurable metric, none of those 4 should be above KK and Karate Hottie on the card.

It usually seems to be a combination of things. Ranking and popularity are the most important. (I include being a local fighter and how exciting a fighter you are as part of popularity)

For instance, Ray Borg is ranked #3 in the world at his weight class, but is buried on the prelims. Ray Borg has only 14k followers on Instagram. He is almost invisible. It can successfully be argued he simply isn't popular enough to deserve a better spot on the card.

But I cannot find a good reason for Karolina and Michelle to not be co-main on this Philly card. They are both exciting, popular fighters who are highly ranked. David Branch & Jack Hermansson are both lower ranked and practically unknown in comparison. Same goes for Josh Emmett and Michael Johnson. By every measurable metric, none of those 4 should be above KK and Karate Hottie on the card.
Fair enough. I came in here under the impression you were just biased cause it's KH but I don't have an argument against this. Good day sir.

Edit* KH is the betting underdog by the way. She's my pick to win and has some strong betting value imo if that's your thing.

Sabina Mazo looks hotter
Sabina_Mazo.jpg

00Cgu9S.gif

<JagsKiddingMe>

But seriously, there aren't a lot of great pictures out there of Mazo and Grasso has gone downhill lately. You could be right.

my old Geocities.com site was miles above anything ufc.com has ever done :D

Back