Media The UFC Heavyweight Division By FAR Worst Male Division in Entire UFC

There has only been small windows in time that a HW division in one org was great.

It's just the way it is. Guys that big and athletic probably found success in more fruitful sports if they were even attracted to sports. Side note, you'd be surprised how many of these big dudes walking around in society are really just teddy bears. A real fight is the last thing on their minds. Their whole life their sheer size made people fear them but the truth is many of them would never engage in a fight. Which is true with most of the population no matter the size. It just so happens that the average man isn't 6'5 and 260lbs. So it is by far the smallest pool to draw from and find someone crazy enough to get in cage and fight for a living. It really is just numbers thing at the end of the day of why HW is so weak and always has been.

Fedor, Crocop, Werdum, Arlovski, Cain, JDS, Overeem, Barnett, Kharitonov are all better than Mighty Mouse and Sean O Miley and Aljo face whipe the floor will be. Their fights are 3 X more brutal. Stop the cope.

Wt

Wrong

fly weight sucks more
At least with the heavies we get to see ko’s
No one want to see 5’4” men hit each other hundreds of times without even a chance of a ko
And another retard. Do you have a family? That's scary if you do

he doesnt want to build his own legacy and just blames jones
lol

I mean he smoked the Boogeyman and has the interim title....does he not deserve a title shot sir?

If not, what's the point of the interim?
He beat the guy nobody wanted to fight...and on short notice...that deserves a shot.

It depends on which era. 205 peaked with Jones, Cormier, Rumble and Gus (before he just showed up for paychecks). And they were a level or two above the rest of the division.

Before that LHW used to have big names but those dudes were overrated. They were on a similar level so that made it look competitive but once Jones arrived it proved they were all jabronis.

Guys like Rampage and Rashad were not any better than guys like Ankalaev or Hill.
I think Hill is highly overrated personally. Think he happened to be at the right place at the right time when he got a title shot, I think he was ranked 7 or something like that. At Glover's age, anytime could be the time for a big decline. I don't think Hill is better than Rampage or Rashad at all, Hill basically has 1 big win in Glover. Santos lost 4 of 5 going into the fight vs Hill

Even if you assume HIll is on the same level as Rampage & Rashad, Rampage started MMA career 25 yrs ago, so in that time, there still hasn't been progression? Rampage & Rashad were effective strikers who also had very good - great wrestling. Hill hasn't really been matched up like that. Hill seems like a very good striker, don't think his wrestling is proven (not his fault, opponents he's faced not really great wrestlers)

Bro. You are a fucking retard

Shut yer ass up. What kind of weirdo enjoys watching men the size of literal little boys fight? What kind of weird fucking fetish is that god damn pedophile.

I think Hill is highly overrated personally. Think he happened to be at the right place at the right time when he got a title shot, I think he was ranked 7 or something like that. At Glover's age, anytime could be the time for a big decline. I don't think Hill is better than Rampage or Rashad at all, Hill basically has 1 big win in Glover. Santos lost 4 of 5 going into the fight vs Hill

Even if you assume HIll is on the same level as Rampage & Rashad, Rampage started MMA career 25 yrs ago, so in that time, there still hasn't been progression? Rampage & Rashad were effective strikers who also had very good - great wrestling. Hill hasn't really been matched up like that. Hill seems like a very good striker, don't think his wrestling is proven (not his fault, opponents he's faced not really great wrestlers)
Hill only loss in the UFC is a brainfart loss vs Paul Craig.. something that happened to very good fighters like Krylov (another underrated guy) and Ankalaev (who is as good as they come).

I guess time will tell. Hill hasn't been up there for too long but I see great things in him. He just need to fight more top contenders and prove himself.

I mean he smoked the Boogeyman and has the interim title....does he not deserve a title shot sir?

If not, what's the point of the interim?
He beat the guy nobody wanted to fight...and on short notice...that deserves a shot.
ofcourse he deserves it
but he should wait because hes next after jones and stipe right?
jones vs stipe was first announced even before he won the interim belt right?

prime jon jones in his youth never bitch about who he fights
he fought anyone
all the fcking monsters you throw at him

tom should also do the same right?
if he wants legacy he should be like jones and make his own
fight anyone anytime
hes young hes not even old

wonder what would be tom like if he has a milage like jon
lmaooo

ofcourse he deserves it
but he should wait because hes next after jones and stipe right?
jones vs stipe was first announced even before he won the interim belt right?

prime jon jones in his youth never bitch about who he fights
he fought anyone
all the fcking monsters you throw at him

tom should also do the same right?
if he wants legacy he should be like jones and make his own
fight anyone anytime
hes young hes not even old

wonder what would be tom like if he has a milage like jon
lmaooo
He fought anyone except Chael and got an entire event cancelled iirc.

Also, I think we all know Tom wants to fight Jon.
We as fans want that fight rather than the Stipe fight which we all see as a joke sir.

By the look of most of them they shouldn't be hungry enough to do that

It's so bad this Tafa fight is nearly unwatchable.
It might be the 2nd worst division in the entire UFC Male or Female (Woman's Bantamweight being the only one worse)

View attachment 1036161
Yeah it gets pretty shallow once you get under Spivac. Spivac is a gamer. But he’s the gate.

It just gets progressively worse in terms of skill level. The only thing HW is really good for us savage KO’s. They’re not generally known for finesse and technique.

On a side note, that’s why they the pride era HW’s were special.

He fought anyone except Chael and got an entire event cancelled iirc.

Also, I think we all know Tom wants to fight Jon.
We as fans want that fight rather than the Stipe fight which we all see as a joke sir.
jones fought everyone you put in front of him
even chael

yes tom should fight jones
after jones vs stipe
because that was the fight they announced first

or you just can say that u dont want jones to fight stipe
because it will add another big name on jones resume

lol

jones fought everyone you put in front of him
even chael

yes tom should fight jones
after jones vs stipe
because that was the fight they announced first

or you just can say that u dont want jones to fight stipe
because it will add another big name on jones resume

lol

So you're telling me you think Stipe is the better fight than Tom?
Jon is gonna easily beat Stipe and then run away and retire.

HW in any combat sport is going to have the lower talent pool simply because it's a rarity to be that big.
Dana's next new reality/recruiting show:

The Ultimate Sherdog: Heavyweight Edition

So you're telling me you think Stipe is the better fight than Tom?
Jon is gonna easily beat Stipe and then run away and retire.
so your telling me that stipe vs jones isnt the scheduled fight?

can u please post toms resume vs stipes
let us discuss

so your telling me that stipe vs jones isnt the scheduled fight?

can u please post toms resume vs stipes
let us discuss

Ok, I can see that you're not interested in seeing the more compelling fight sir.
You'd rather watch a 40something fight than a young lion ..got it.

Ok, I can see that you're not interested in seeing the more compelling fight sir.
You'd rather watch a 40something fight than a young lion ..got it.i a
pretty sure im interested
but after jones vs stipe

btw u havent posted tom vs stipes resume
i just wanted u to educate me on who is better
lmao

yeah jones literaly run away from all those monsters he fought
thats 3 generations of mthfkas he has beaten

its like saying houston alexander is for real sir
just because u saw aspinal ko ing someone

Back