the truth

The drivel of one disenfranchised by his lack of ability to live a meaningful life on his own terms. Boooooo!

I am pretty satisfied. But my true goals are limited in scope due to how everything is designed. But there are limits, and all those limits have to do with a game. My point was that people live in a false reality.

they make up identities. There are no such things as a mcdonalds worker, or a firefighter. When you are born you are given an identity, but it is not a real one. Just because you have a social security card, and anything else, even a form of an id is just a description of the visible person. In reality you can be whatever you want to be.

maybe that is a hard concept to understand, and I am not the most INtelectual individual on the planet. i am not too into it, but I do have an interest in trying to figure things out and think outside the boundaries. It is just an opinion.

Last edited:
I am pretty satisfied. But my true goals are limited in scope due to how everything is designed. But there are limits, and all those limits have to do with a game. My point was that people live in a false reality.

they make up identities. There are no such things as a mcdonalds worker, or a firefighter. When you are born you are given an identity, but it is not a real one. Just because you have a social security card, and anything else, even a form of an id is just a description of the visible person. In reality you can be whatever you want to be.

maybe that is a hard concept to understand, i am not too into it, but I do have an interest in trying to figure things out and think outside the boundaries.

How so? Are you trying to get at some kind of subconscious level? Something like lucid dreaming, where you control your subconscious, thus your reality, giving you the ability to be or create anything you want? If not, then what are you really talking about? Because when I was a kid I fantasied about grabbing onto to power-lines and sucking all their energy into my own being, giving me the power to blow shit the hell up. But I can guarantee without a doubt there's no way in hell I can actually do that. So is there any actual point you're trying to make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back