the truth

Dmitry Kalikhman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People want to control society. they want to rule the world. what makes ones beleif greater then anothers belief? There are no such things as rules. There is a thing called a persons ability to know right from wrong. but there are no such things as rules. rules, just like any other form of creation of wordplay is a set of guidelines set up by men to control certain predestined outcomes. If someone came up to you and handed you a test, most likely a teacher. They would tell you these are my rules and this is my classroom with these rules in front of you. the logical choice would be to answer the questions for a set outcome. The real answer would be to throw it in the trash. You see, what you have been given is just a paper with words on it. A small mind game to see what you are capable off. Just like these rules, there are more rules that you follow it as your guidline through life. You live by rules everyday of your life. WHo made these rules? nobody, just people that are smarter then you and can play better then you in the game of life. Life is about survival. it is no coincidance that is what which is life is. Anyone that plays the game better then you is better at surviving then you. So then one comes to the point of looking for something greater in life. It usually comes at the age of 60 or 80, whenever they are close to death. It may be a god for some, and may be the devil for others, and maybe they could be an athiest, someone who may feel that they are a corpse dead, motionles, timeless, without consciousness or thought. Just dust. But by then they realize that there is nothing greater in there persuit because they are locked in a prison of life. a prison of rules.

not really they are just people forced to do a job because it is an option in a certain job that people are allowed to do in the reality of this world. WHat job they do is up for conversation. But they are given rules by someone to control someone else. they are basically enforcers.

People want to control society. they want to rule the world. what makes ones beleif greater then anothers belief? There are no such things as rules. There is a thing called a persons ability to know right from wrong. but there are no such things as rules. rules, just like any other form of creation of wordplay is a set of guidelines set up by men to control certain predestined outcomes. If someone came up to you and handed you a test, most likely a teacher. They would tell you these are my rules and this is my classroom with these rules in front of you. the logical choice would be to answer the questions for a set outcome. The real answer would be to throw it in the trash. You see, what you have been given is just a paper with words on it. A small mind game to see what you are capable off. Just like these rules, there are more rules that you follow it as your guidline through life. You live by rules everyday of your life. WHo made these rules? nobody, just people that are smarter then you and can play better then you in the game of life. Life is about survival. it is no coincidance that is what which is life is. Anyone that plays the game better then you is better at surviving then you. So then one comes to the point of looking for something greater in life. It usually comes at the age of 60 or 80, whenever they are close to death. It may be a god for some, and may be the devil for others, and maybe they could be an athiest, someone who may feel that they are a corpse dead, motionles, timeless, without consciousness or thought. Just dust. But by then they realize that there is nothing greater in there persuit because they are locked in a prison of life. a prison of rules.

carlsagan-dot.jpg

the funniest thing is that most likely 99 percent of the world would do something for an illusion. Something that is perceived as being worth the price. that is why they slave every day doing fictional work. This is not the work they are supposed to do. doing what they want is a different story, but then that would be scary for some because there would be innovation, prosperity, and real leaps in technology.

so all those who do wrong in the name of an ilussion. You may think you are doing the work for good, but really you are not. You are just a piece in the big puzzle. And as the puzzle gets larger, the people above you are laughing. A pawn. you are just the first line to get cut down. then you have the other peices. They are all sacrificial lambs. No greater then the king, but less. Then its the kings turn and he says "I am so great I am the ruler of men".

then in the distance a voice comes out of nowhere " You are not because all the men are dead. "

Hitler , moa, and anyone that wants to rule need to learn that there belief system is not greater then anyone else. they are no gods.they are no rulers. the reality is there are no rulers on earth.

I don't base my decisions around money or societal expectations. Following other people's rules is lame. We are all one. Bla bla bla. I'm going to bed now, it's past 5am..

Is there any other point to this other than in the end there really is no meaning? I get what you'r saying, but at the same time there's always going to be order. People may say things to the contrary, but deep down we want to be controlled, we want to be given purpose in life, a direction. This may not be true for people being suppressed in a violent matter under the thumb of a dictator. But in a whole, if governments around the world just all of a sudden said "Alright everyone, don't bother coming into work tomorrow. It's your life, live it as you see fit. Also there are no longer any universal rules, so go ahead and rape, pillage and murder, there will be no more enforces of our constricting laws to hold back the people..." The fuck would we do? I agree that in the long run all of this is meaningless, or would seem to be, but in the meantime, if mankind is to continue to survive and nourish, I believe we need law and order.

Simply do this: Be still, and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty your mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, nor one belief you ever learned before from anything. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God.

I don't see them as "rules".

I see expectations and guidelines. We are no longer hunter/gatherers fending for ourselves/family/tribe. We are part of a large society. If you want to fit into that society you need to follow the guidelines of that group.

Don't want to? Go to another society more to your likeing.

Google an article called 'The Monkey Sphere'. It's by one of the editors of Cracked, but it hits on a lot of cool ideas. One of the main ones being that our capacity for empathy caps out at about 150 people. Once you are in a group larger than that, you begin to not care about the people outside of that range. Society is at odds with that.

What drugs are you on right now dmitry? I know for a fact that you're not sober.

I'll read the OP if someone can vouch for it.

Regret nothing and do more for yours than was done for you.

Back