The Trump effect in Tx.

No I believe you must be a member of that party to vote in the primary.
It’s somewhere in between [open and semi-open] to the extent that you don’t have to register ahead of time, you don’t have to signal your intent in any way to vote in one primary or the other, but once you’ve voted in one primary if there’s a run off in the other primary you can’t switch mid-process. Say right now you voted in the Democratic primary, on the Republican side there is probably going to be a bunch of runoffs. Well once you’ve already voted in the Democratic primary, you can’t then go vote in the Republican runoffs. That’s why people call it semi-open.
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2014/02/the-basics-of-primary-voting-texas-edition.html/

I think that would be considered open in the context of the message he was replying to. You can just go vote, dont have to be a party member.

Why do you say that? It is clear that his antics in the Senate have made him few friends there.

As for him losing Texas, Cruz still holds a double-digit poll lead.

Have you seen this?

You seem wholly incapable of forming coherent arguments.
it couldn't have been any easier to understand
I was having a beer with my buddy who works in the political field, lobbying, political campaigns..basically lives inside the Capitol building here in Austin

A couple things to expect in tx

4. No one and i mean no one likes Ted Cruz

you said it yourself in this very thread, how about you quit going off half cocked quoting me if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...this is 3 or 4 in a row now.

just in case you still can't figure it out, it doesn't matter to Texans who he may or may not have pissed off in Washington, thats why he's liked...because he's done what he told us he'd do

just in case you still can't figure it out, it doesn't matter to Texans who he may or may not have pissed off in Washington, thats why he's liked...because he's done what he told us he'd do

What's that? He didn't even fulfill a full Senate term before running off to run for President. He doesn't even show up to work 25 percent of the time. He used the office as a stepping stone for his own Machiavellian goals. He doesn't care about Texas or his constituents.

Ted will win Texas easily, Texans will support a Texan. They supported W, too. The question to ask when looking at a candidate running in their home state is: Would they win if they were from somewhere else? The answer in Ted's case is no, and that is an indication of how sunk his campaign is. Texas will be his second and last primary victory.

it couldn't have been any easier to understand

you said it yourself in this very thread, how about you quit going off half cocked quoting me if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...this is 3 or 4 in a row now.
You should start outlining even short posts, you're a shit writer.

You should start outlining even short posts, you're a shit writer.
outline this, the guy (TS) I was actually talking to understood exactly what I was talking about. you should have just read his answer to my quote, instead of dragging out your nonsense for a handful of post before you finally figured out what the thread was about. thats a habit with you

outline this, the guy (TS) I was actually talking to understood exactly what I was talking about. you should have just read his answer to my quote, instead of dragging out your nonsense for a handful of post before you finally figured out what the thread was about. thats a habit with you
Ever since "The Worst Poster in the Warroom Award" was transferred from you to Skip you've been putting a lot more effort into your posts. I'm glad to see you're no longer complacent about your title.

Did he tell you he'd fail at repealing Obamacare over and over and then run for president?

Everything's dumber in Texas I guess.

Ever since "The Worst Poster in the Warroom Award" was transferred from you to Skip you've been putting a lot more effort into your posts. I'm glad to see you're no longer complacent about your title.
how about you jump into topics instead of giving hand jobs from the sidelines

but that doesn't work out so well for you does it

the last few thread dochter now upalupa (much better name) has stepped in a pile of stupid, you've been right there liking it up

how about you jump into topics instead of giving hand jobs from the sidelines

but that doesn't work out so well for you does it
You're just angry you never get any handjobs.

Did he tell you he'd fail at repealing Obamacare over and over and then run for president?

Everything's dumber in Texas I guess.
says someone that isn't paying a $20,000.00 healthcare tax

Last edited:
Back