The time I crossed paths with the American Gangster

Chael always comes out like a super nice guy when he is not selling a fight or trashing Tito or Jones.

If I can meet any MMA fighter, I would probably pick Chael.

Chael always comes out like a super nice guy when he is not selling a fight or trashing Tito or Jones.

If I can meet any MMA fighter, I would probably pick Chael.
He's the "Guy I'd like to drink a beer and shoot the shit with" guy for me too

He's the "Guy I'd like to drink a beer and shoot the shit with" guy for me too
The weird thing about meeting someone you look up to is when they come across as normal. When I met Brock Lesnar it was just a line at an autograph booth, quick and impersonal. When I met Chael it was a personalized experience and cool as fuck. He did go into character a couple times and it was surreal.

And you feel weird watching them fight. They treated you like a friend, so now seeing them fight someone else is a new feeling

You have someone still involved post retirement. Organizing Submission Underground, posting Youtube videos, and working for ESPN. He's made it, and sometimes he gives back. Chael would be awesome to have a drink with

That's cool man!
I seen some fighters and professional wrestlers in person, only through autograph signings,seminars though, nothing random.
Met Nick and Nate Diaz when they did a seminar here in Ontario a few years back.

I love hearing Chael stories, he does genuinely seem like the nicest guy in mma

The weird thing about meeting someone you look up to is when they come across as normal. When I met Brock Lesnar it was just a line at an autograph booth, quick and impersonal. When I met Chael it was a personalized experience and cool as fuck. He did go into character a couple times and it was surreal.

And you feel weird watching them fight. They treated you like a friend, so now seeing them fight someone else is a new feeling

You have someone still involved post retirement. Organizing Submission Underground, posting Youtube videos, and working for ESPN. He's made it, and sometimes he gives back. Chael would be awesome to have a drink with
On one of his fan questions vids, some football player from Texas was asking if seeing the UFC live us really worth it as he had limited funds and wanted to know it's be money well spent, Chael told him to get at an bc he's gonna buy their tickets personally.

I mean how fucking sincere is uncle chael

On one of his fan questions vids, some football player from Texas was asking if seeing the UFC live us really worth it as he had limited funds and wanted to know it's be money well spent, Chael told him to get at an bc he's gonna buy their tickets personally.

I mean how fucking sincere is uncle chael
This right here. I was going to mention. Much love for the Bad Guy

Good stuff buddeh but why is your head a large sheet of paper?
12.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back