The Thirst is REAL...

Strychnine

War Room Peace Addict
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
"Love-struck Dutchman who flew over 5,000 miles (ONE-WAY) to meet Chinese woman he met online is hospitalised after waiting 10 days at the airport (and no, she never did turn up)
  • Alexander Pieter Cirk, 41, from Holland refused to leave Changsha airport
  • Online girlfriend Zhang says she was having surgery and did not arrive
  • Fatigue, inactivity and malnutrition leaves diabetes-sufferer in hospital"

36CD882A00000578-3719762-image-m-67_1470139779918.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peo...ys-airport-no-never-did-turn-up.html?ITO=1490

36CD885F00000578-3719762-image-m-79_1470139948639.jpg

The "Girl"...

Oh, and her excuse for not showing up and turning off her phone for 10 days was that she had "Plastic Surgery".
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttt... :)

Whooooo! I've been married for 20 years and I'm glad that I don't have to put up with this crap!

She is missing out.
He seems like a dedicated good guy.
The lengths that beautiful men go for dirty girls...

Last edited:
I just, don't, get it. Did he have crab claws as hands and restricted internet access?

If I had video proof it was actually a 20 year old Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jessica Alba offering a lifetime of any hole-access on demand, I would've only made it a day before saying "fuck it I'm too hungry and know cute enough sluts".

Which one of you is this?

Steve Buscemi's not taking the end of Boardwalk Empire well

20 years of marriage? Geessh.. would rather be the dude who is at the airport..

He could have gotten tons of pussy much closer to home. I love the Netherlands.

Steve Buscemi's not taking the end of Boardwalk Empire well

I thought maybe it was the dude tied to the bed in Se7en, I was gonna say he really started taking care of himself, good for him.

He could have gotten tons of pussy much closer to home. I love the Netherlands.

So true, I watched a YT video of a Dutch prankster who has stiffies on the train, the chicks staring at his package were super hot

20 years of marriage? Geessh.. would rather be the dude who is at the airport..

Well, I look at it like this.

My chances of my D1ck looking like a cheese pizza with everything on it is at/near zero.

Single guys... not so much. :)

That guy just oozes sex offender.

This is bad but not so much when you consider the story of the average creeper/stalker. The average creeper will constantly stalk a chick who, at most, smiled at them in a friendly manner. They will create scenarios in their head thinking they have a relationship with the chick even though the chick avoids them like the plague.

Eventually when the check is direct and tells them off, the creeper gets mad because "she led him on", become even more obsessive and perhaps even violent.

At least this creeper is destroying himself with his pathetic obsession

This is bad but not so much when you consider the story of the average creeper/stalker. The average creeper will constantly stalk a chick who, at most, smiled at them in a friendly manner. They will create scenarios in their head thinking they have a relationship with the chick even though the chick avoids them like the plague.

Eventually when the check is direct and tells them off, the creeper gets mad because "she led him on", become even more obsessive and perhaps even violent.

At least this creeper is destroying himself with his pathetic obsession
Fuck all that, I just chloroform any chick that looks at me and take care of business.

Back