The Thirst is REAL...

Try to meet a nice Japanese woman or Korean woman instead.

"Love-struck Dutchman who flew over 5,000 miles (ONE-WAY) to meet Chinese woman he met online is hospitalised after waiting 10 days at the airport (and no, she never did turn up)
  • Alexander Pieter Cirk, 41, from Holland refused to leave Changsha airport
  • Online girlfriend Zhang says she was having surgery and did not arrive
  • Fatigue, inactivity and malnutrition leaves diabetes-sufferer in hospital"

36CD882A00000578-3719762-image-m-67_1470139779918.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peo...ys-airport-no-never-did-turn-up.html?ITO=1490

36CD885F00000578-3719762-image-m-79_1470139948639.jpg

The "Girl"...

Oh, and her excuse for not showing up and turning off her phone for 10 days was that she had "Plastic Surgery".
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttt... :)

Whooooo! I've been married for 20 years and I'm glad that I don't have to put up with this crap!
"put up with this crap" means what?

This reminds me of a story I heard.
Philipino man living in uk had a neighbor woman smiling at him one day.

Few days later he asked her come to his home for a coffee insisting so much she eventually agreed.
Long story short he then thought they were having a relationship and started heavily stalking and harassing her. He ended up stabbing her for wanting to leave his house after a second coffee.

He was released from jail few days later after the bail was paid and he set fire to her house with her inside.
She miraculously survived and he was eventually sent back to Philippines
Hahaha WTF?
I've known a few guys that read too much into gestures, but a simple smile hahah

Try to meet a nice Japanese woman or Korean woman instead.
Why would anyone in their right mind be interested in the most xenophobic cultures in the whole world. lol. Maintenance alone would drive anyone insane.

Why would anyone in their right mind be interested in the most xenophobic cultures in the whole world. lol. Maintenance alone would drive anyone insane.
ya just pick up your asian girls in Vancouver or San Diego.

ya just pick up your asian girls in Vancouver or San Diego.
For cheap fun, sure. If you want anything quality from Asia, you will need to live there a while.....that's years, not a few weeks. You know that. :)

For cheap fun, sure. If you want anything quality from Asia, you will need to live there a while.....that's years, not a few weeks. You know that. :)
already loading my private jet

In a cruel twist on events, another user added: 'Perhaps she did go to the airport, saw what he looked like, and promptly turned back around.'

image.jpg

Back