International The Taliban raped and beat a gay man in Kabul after tricking him saying he could escape Afghanistan

Wait, so they didn’t kill him? Wow lucky him.

But seriously, with our current “left” admin supporting these guys, it’s pretty obvious the entire trans and Uber gay push is just to subvert western society and remove the threat of white hereto men from standing up to authoritarianism and the destruction of the nations and middle class they built.. I mean it’s just that and nothing else, right?

What drugs are you on and where do I get them?

How on earth does homosexuality even subvert western society? How does being gay make one not stand up to authoritarianism? Do lesbians also not stand up to dictators? What about bisexuals? What about a guy who's like 95% straight and 5% gay on the bisexual spectrum? Is there a magical number on the spectrum where being gay enough makes you pro-authoritarianism?

I am trying to figure out the logic of being against gay men by raping said gay men.

Taliban: I am not gay , and since its against our religion, the only way for me to get the gay out of you is to fuck the gay out of you, repeatedly.

Bold Strategy, Cotton.

But seriously, with our current “left” admin supporting these guys, it’s pretty obvious the entire trans and Uber gay push is just to subvert western society and remove the threat of white hereto men from standing up to authoritarianism and the destruction of the nations and middle class they built.. I mean it’s just that and nothing else, right?

This reads like something I would see from a Trump Supporter Mad Libs book.

How on earth does homosexuality even subvert western society? How does being gay make one not stand up to authoritarianism? Do lesbians also not stand up to dictators? What about bisexuals? What about a guy who's like 95% straight and 5% gay on the bisexual spectrum? Is there a magical number on the spectrum where being gay enough makes you pro-authoritarianism?

I detect a low key self-shoutout in this post. <45>

Dude Go to a therapist

Secondly what you said doesn’t even make sense

Hmmm, are they aware of what raping a man makes you?

They may think that only the person receiving dick is gay, and not the person giving dick. Or they may have just sodomized the guy with an inanimate object.

<JagsKiddingMe>

They may think that only the person receiving dick is gay, and not the person giving dick. Or they may have just sodomized the guy with an inanimate object.

Yeah, no. There is also the post-Saddam Iraqi militia option: so creatively brutal and hateful that it beggars belief, an extra little feather in the cap of American foreign policy and that morally justified war.

<36>

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/13/iraq-gays-murdered-militias

Homosexuality was not criminalised under Saddam Hussein – indeed Iraq in the 1960s and 1970s was known for its relatively liberated gay scene. Violence against gays started in the aftermath of the invasion in 2003.

The killings are brutal, with victims ritually tortured. Azhar al-Saeed's son was one. "He didn't follow what Islamic doctrine tells but he was a good son," she said. "Three days after his kidnapping, I found a note on my door with blood spread over it and a message saying it was my son's purified blood and telling me where to find his body."

She went with police to find her son's remains. "We found his body with signs of torture, his anus filled with glue and without his genitals," she said. "I will carry this image with me until my dying day."

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/i...nducing-diarrhea-to-cause-death-ffe630225693/

Yina Mohammad told Alarabiya.net that, "Iraqi militias have deployed an unprecedented form of torture against homosexuals by using a very strong glue that will close their anus."

The substance is an Iranian-manufactured glue that if applied to the skin, sticks to it and can only be removed by surgery. After they glue the anuses of gay people, they give them a drink that causes diarrhea. Since the anus is closed, the diarrhea causes death.

Videos of this form of torture are being distributed on mobile cellphones in Iraq.

The "that makes you gay" jokes are a little weak, guys.
Roman generals used to do this to the leaders of conquered armies.

Sodomy's a pretty ancient tradition.

It doesn't make them gay, and nothing about it is an indication of homoeroticism. As is often the case, sexual violence here is an assault upon the masculine identity and the integrity of the individual's sense of autonomy. This is not all that far-removed from the "homoerotic" sadism of US servicemen in Abu Ghraib.

Pretty much equally barbaric, but not particularly "gay".

Also, sounds like a fake story to outrage all the Homos. And it obviously worked...

I really doubt they were standing around watching one of their other radical Taliban fighters bang another dude in his butt.

But keep on believing MSM if you want to folks!

How to become a Taliban hero?

- Pretend to be gay and oppressed.
- Get a refugee pass in a western country who occupied your country.
- Act normal during the surveillance phase
- Terrorist attack.

LGBT cause is nothing but a trojan horse. Who cares what gay people do with their butthole?

Yeah, no. There is also the post-Saddam Iraqi militia option: so creatively brutal and hateful that it beggars belief, an extra little feather in the cap of American foreign policy and that morally justified war.

<36>

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/13/iraq-gays-murdered-militias

Homosexuality was not criminalised under Saddam Hussein – indeed Iraq in the 1960s and 1970s was known for its relatively liberated gay scene. Violence against gays started in the aftermath of the invasion in 2003.

The killings are brutal, with victims ritually tortured. Azhar al-Saeed's son was one. "He didn't follow what Islamic doctrine tells but he was a good son," she said. "Three days after his kidnapping, I found a note on my door with blood spread over it and a message saying it was my son's purified blood and telling me where to find his body."

She went with police to find her son's remains. "We found his body with signs of torture, his anus filled with glue and without his genitals," she said. "I will carry this image with me until my dying day."

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/i...nducing-diarrhea-to-cause-death-ffe630225693/

Yina Mohammad told Alarabiya.net that, "Iraqi militias have deployed an unprecedented form of torture against homosexuals by using a very strong glue that will close their anus."

The substance is an Iranian-manufactured glue that if applied to the skin, sticks to it and can only be removed by surgery. After they glue the anuses of gay people, they give them a drink that causes diarrhea. Since the anus is closed, the diarrhea causes death.

Videos of this form of torture are being distributed on mobile cellphones in Iraq.
There's also a TON of child prostitution now under the guise of the Shia custom of nikab mutah i.e. pleasure marriage or temporary marriage. This wasn't allowed under the more secular and Sunni governance of Saddam.

The "that makes you gay" jokes are a little weak, guys.
Roman generals used to do this to the leaders of conquered armies.

Sodomy's a pretty ancient tradition.

It doesn't make them gay, and nothing about it is an indication of homoeroticism. As is often the case, sexual violence here is an assault upon the masculine identity and the integrity of the individual's sense of autonomy. This is not all that far-removed from the "homoerotic" sadism of US servicemen in Abu Ghraib.

Pretty much equally barbaric, but not particularly "gay".

I don't know man. Sounds kinda gay.

They probably used a stick to insert something into him.

I really really doubt a group of fanatics like this are going to commit a gay act which by their own custom and religious law is death penalty for themselves as well.

Like Gaddaffi was raped technically. They shoved baynoet up his butt as I recall

They are huge hypocrits though. So it wouldn't be surprising to me. It's like going to the fair and enjoying all the rides and then turn around and burning the whole thing down.

Back