International The Taliban raped and beat a gay man in Kabul after tricking him saying he could escape Afghanistan

They probably used a stick to insert something into him.

I really really doubt a group of fanatics like this are going to commit a gay act which by their own custom and religious law is death penalty for themselves as well.

Like Gaddaffi was raped technically. They shoved baynoet up his butt as I recall

The Americans were doing that to Afghani citizens too, interning them without trial and torturing them, sometimes sexually. I've read a witness account recently who said the Americans would do this and then release the detainee back so they could tell everyone what the Americans did to them. My theory is that this was being done covertly to deliberately create more jihadists. Without terrorists there's no War on Terror and no justification for American military action in the Middle East.

Wait, so they didn’t kill him? Wow lucky him.

But seriously, with our current “left” admin supporting these guys, it’s pretty obvious the entire trans and Uber gay push is just to subvert western society and remove the threat of white hereto men from standing up to authoritarianism and the destruction of the nations and middle class they built.. I mean it’s just that and nothing else, right?

They probably sodomized him with a weapon or other object. I would think they didn't actually rape him with their peepes but who knows

But seriously, with our current “left” admin supporting these guys, it’s pretty obvious the entire trans and Uber gay push is just to subvert western society and remove the threat of white hereto men from standing up to authoritarianism and the destruction of the nations and middle class they built.. I mean it’s just that and nothing else, right?
The main reason for all that craziness is just to turn people against one another. This keeps the people from uniting and rebelling against the ruling class.

And you thought the Japanese version of Candid Camera was mean...

"you cant cornhole. only we can cornhole."

My man get a grip. I don’t approve of all this gay shit being pushed on us but come on.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/do...han-child-abuse-controversy-with-lawyer-speak

"There was definitely an atmosphere of DADT [don’t ask don’t tell] on Afghan sexual abuse of children. The whole situation was so messed up that it was impossible to operate our way of life and still deal with them [Afghans],” said Michael Yon, a former Green Beret who was embedded as a war correspondent in Iraq and also reported from Afghanistan."

Back