• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law The Supreme Court overturns ruling which allows people to own bump stocks

So bugger all then. No one has stripped him of his 2A rights to own a firearm, you're plucking it out of thin air.

It's a stretch but it's fun to watch all the creepy Joe mob rush to make excuses on why a guy with obvious mental problems should be able to own and carry a gun. Then scream for more gun control.

Not necessary to pass gun laws. The whole "well regulated militia" part.

From immediately after the amendment came into existence till the gun rights act in the 30s there were over 1,000 gun restrictions of all different varieties passed. No 2A rebuttals struck them down. The notion the 2nd is supposed to stop us from highly regulating guns came very long after the amendment.
Sounds like you're saying that federal gun laws should be enforced after all.

<BC1>

It's a stretch but it's fun to watch all the creepy Joe mob rush to make excuses on why a guy with obvious mental problems should be able to own and carry a gun. Then scream for more gun control.
Why do you hate The Constitution?

You have been categorically wrong on several aspects of this topic and this is where you go? You are a 2A advocate, but you think random people's opinions have any bearing on another's right to own guns?

Not really but like I said it's fun to fuck with the creepy Joe mob that also scream for more gun control when no body in their right mind would let him anywhere a gun. He is mentally out of it.

I actually didn't mean for you take take the bait. However you know if this was some ordinary guy his family would have had him declared mentally unfit to drive, control his finances or certainly own a gun.

Not really but like I said it's fun to fuck with the creepy Joe mob that also scream for more gun control when no body in their right mind would let him anywhere a gun. He is mentally out of it.

I actually didn't mean for you take take the bait. However you know if this was some ordinary gun his family would have had him declared mentally unfit to drive, control his finances or certainly own a gun.
You said some idiotic shit and now you are trying play it off as trolling.

Why do you?
Your Mandarin Molester Messiah wants to tear it up but after extensively studying it for my naturalisation I know it really quite well and I've never said I hate it. Where did you get that from? When did you last pick it up and read it?

You said some idiotic shit and now you are trying play it off as trolling.

You actually going to try and play this out. You took bait that wasn't meant for you but besides the fucking with the creepy Joe bait what other aspects did I get wrong. Do you actually think he is mentally sound? Would you trust him with a gun? My father was not as bad as him and we removed the guns he had and his drivers license and had someone looking out for his finances. And I can tell you he didn't freeze up and get lost as bad as creepy Joe.

Your Mandarin Molester Messiah wants to tear it up but after extensively studying it for my naturalisation I know it really quite well and I've never said I hate it. Where did you get that from? When did you last pick it up and read it?

So it just the 2nd amendment you don't like.

I have read and reread it many times and the bill of rights and court rulings. It's a "hobby" of mine.

You want to outlaw assault weapons. What is an assault weapon. What function is it the separates it from other weapons and makes it an assault weapon.

I'm not a big Trump fan but compared the creepy Joe, the Ho and the shit the democrats ( most but not all) want I'll take him any day.

You actually going to try and play this out. You took bait that wasn't meant for you but besides the fucking with the creepy Joe bait what other aspects did I get wrong. Do you actually think he is mentally sound? Would you trust him with a gun? My father was not as bad as him and we removed the guns he had and his drivers license and had someone looking out for his finances. And I can tell you he didn't freeze up and get lost as bad as creepy Joe.
You said that an investigator that was investigating him found him incompetent to be investigated. You believed that meant he was no longer legally able to own a gun. Attempting to claim that this was a troll job is pathetic. Sometimes you just need to realize that you are a goddamn moron.

Sounds like you're saying that federal gun laws should be enforced after all.

<BC1>

Nowhere in the post you just quoted do I say anyone should or shouldn't do anything. Not off to a good start here lol.

Nowhere in the post you just quoted do I say anyone should or shouldn't do anything. Not off to a good start here lol.
So your hissy fit in the Hunter Biden thread definitely isn't off to a good start here lol.
And everyone already knows you're on record as wanting to ban certain guns based on how scary they look.

p
So do you think he is mentally fit to legally own and carry a gun?
Biden is. Trump isn’t. How do you feel about trump only turning over two of his three guns?

You said that an investigator that was investigating him found him incompetent to be investigated. You believed that meant he was no longer legally able to own a gun. Attempting to claim that this was a troll job is pathetic. Sometimes you just need to realize that you are a goddamn moron.

Now you are all embarrassed you got caught but I'll throw you back.

But you still will not answer if you think creepy Joe is mentally competent to own and be trusted to carry a gun.

p

Biden is. Trump isn’t. How do you feel about trump only turning over two of his three guns?

You think Biden is mentally fit to own and carry a gun? I would say your judgment is far off.

Trump needs to follow the law and turn in all guns he has or legally give them away.

This thread right now

full

Now you are all embarrassed you got caught but I'll throw you back.

But you still will not answer if you think creepy Joe is mentally competent to own and be trusted to carry a gun.
Why would I be embarrassed? You said a bunch of factually wrong shit and I corrected you. Maybe I should be embarrassed by entertaining a dummy, but that happens sometimes on here.

Why would I be embarrassed? You said a bunch of factually wrong shit and I corrected you. Maybe I should be embarrassed by entertaining a dummy, but that happens sometimes on here.

I was fucking with people and you jumped right on it. You and I disagree on much but I don't think your too bad as far as the 2nd goes. So in this case it's catch and release because the bait wasn't meant for you.

Back