Social The stupid things Trump said Today thread!

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't even think it is debatable that Trump states the most stupid thing of maybe any person on this planet. I would gladly take up a quote for quote challenge if anyone thinks they have a contender.

This has lead to the creation of many separate threads, one each for his stupid statements. The recent 'nuking of hurricane's' thread is the most recent example. An idea apparently Trump believes in after reading it in a script for Sharknado 3 where he was looking to play the POTUS in that movie before being elected. The idea has never left his head and he once again, like an idiot, blends fiction with reality and science.

This is the thread where we can keep a running list of his stupid statements. A compendium of his stupidity.

This is not for his stupid tweets. That has its own thread and also an encyclopedic volume. Trump stupidity will accept no type of medium limitations and he is determined to overwhelm any attempt to contain or catalogue them. But we'll try and see if he does not fatigue us with volume.

So I'll start.

---------

U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday that his wife has “gotten to know” the North Korean leader and, like him, believes in the reclusive country’s potential.

... press secretary Stephanie Grisham issued a statement shedding light on Trump’s comments.

“President Trump confides in his wife on many issues including the detailed elements of his strong relationship with Chairman Kim,” she said. “And while the First Lady hasn’t met him, the President feels like she’s gotten to know him too.”

--------

<TheDonald>

A serious question.

Can you imagine being the one who has to do clean up and try and add some modicum of ration and reason to this idiot?

I mean, how do you not say 'fuck my life' when forced to make this statement?

... press secretary Stephanie Grisham issued a statement shedding light on Trump’s comments.

“President Trump confides in his wife on many issues including the detailed elements of his strong relationship with Chairman Kim,” she said. “And while the First Lady hasn’t met him, the President feels like she’s gotten to know him too.”

<{anton}>

Remember the Obama compilation videos of him saying "uhm" and it was evidence that Obama was stupid? Same people think cofveve

kvzc0GZorsK7wQWdgcIzSC94FU0kg0lN9a55fqXbabI.jpg

'It was abzurd. It was nasty. How abzzurd. You can't treat the United States of America that way.'

FLOL idiot she was not insulting the US, she was insulting YOU, rightly.

Ackshually Trump is really smart because he's rich.

<TheDonald>

'It was abzurd. It was nasty. How abzzurd. You can't treat the United States of America that way.'

FLOL idiot she was not insulting the US, she was insulting YOU, rightly.

How can you watch that video and think "yeahh you said it! that's my boy!"? It's all a giant troll. All of his supporters are trolling the living shit out of all of us.

'It was abzurd. FLOL idiot she was not insulting the US, she was insulting YOU, rightly.

Donnie like so many stable genius leaders see's himself as the living embodiment of his nations greatness , sort of like a white Mugabe .

I think we all know what a huge bullet Sharknado 3 dodged in not casting this idiot as the POTUS in their movie.

I mean, can you imagine an audience stupid enough to see Trump as a credible POTUS for that franchise?

The script had the genius POTUS in the movie trying to tackle the real life problem of tornado's bringing attacking sharks into population centres by suggesting they use nukes. Trump reading this 'documentary material' has never let that idea leave his steel trap of a brain and simply assumes what works on a Tornado, nay a Sharknado, must also work on a hurricane. Its science!

Trump Threatened to Sue ‘Sharknado 3’ for Not Casting Him as President

Months before announcing his real-life candidacy, President Trump was in talks to play the president in Syfy’s Sharknado 3: Hell No! but after the role was offered to billionaire Marc Cuban, the now-president allegedly threatened to sue. ...When the filmmakers eventually offered the role to Cuban, producer David Latt recalled, Trump’s notorious lawyer Michael D. Cohen threatened action: “He basically said, ‘How dare you? Donald wanted to do this. We’re going to sue you! We're going to shut the entire show down!’”

I wonder if Trump graduated college with over 300k in student load debt in the 60's?

The four of you could probably just get on a group text or something instead

<Gordonhat>

The four of you could probably just get on a group text or something instead

<Gordonhat>
this forum typically has a wide band of posters obsessed with pointing out the stupid things people say, even to the extent of making a lot of it up, themselves.

Consider this a public service for that group as somehow they tend to accidentally miss the Trump stuff, which is most voluminous by far. I think it would be a sate bet that he has more quotable stupid said or tweeted than all the others combined ever cited on this forum.

I don't even think it is debatable that Trump states the most stupid thing of maybe any person on this planet. I would gladly take up a quote for quote challenge if anyone thinks they have a contender.

This has lead to the creation of many separate threads, one each for his stupid statements. The recent 'nuking of hurricane's' thread is the most recent example. An idea apparently Trump believes in after reading it in a script for Sharknado 3 where he was looking to play the POTUS in that movie before being elected. The idea has never left his head and he once again, like an idiot, blends fiction with reality and science.

This is the thread where we can keep a running list of his stupid statements. A compendium of his stupidity.

This is not for his stupid tweets. That has its own thread and also an encyclopedic volume. Trump stupidity will accept no type of medium limitations and he is determined to overwhelm any attempt to contain or catalogue them. But we'll try and see if he does not fatigue us with volume.

So I'll start.

---------

U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday that his wife has “gotten to know” the North Korean leader and, like him, believes in the reclusive country’s potential.

--------

<TheDonald>

This is gonne be fun. This can turn into the daily mocking of TDS victims thread. Let's start by ridiculing your TDS shown off in the TS:

1)
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortn...-praises-trump-give-that-guy-a-nobel-n2475939

"South Korean president says Trump should get a nobel peace prize for his work done on Korean relations".

2)
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...raises-trumps-courage-for-meeting-kim-jong-un

"Japanese president praises Trump on his meeting with Kim"

3)
TDS victims claims Trump is handling the Korean situation so bad it has reached the point he is attacking Trump with hyperbole and petty insults.

I wonder if Trump graduated college with over 300k in student load debt in the 60's?

IIRC, his father payed the college $2M to get him through college and to this day the college refuses to discuss anything about his years there.

IIRC, his father payed the college $2M to get him through college and to this day the college refuses to discuss anything about his years there.

According to anonymous sources familiar on the subject.

Highly educated sources (Harvard).

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we all know what a huge bullet Sharknado 3 dodged in not casting this idiot as the POTUS in their movie.

I mean, can you imagine an audience stupid enough to see Trump as a credible POTUS for that franchise?

The script had the genius POTUS in the movie trying to tackle the real life problem of tornado's bringing attacking sharks into population centres by suggesting they use nukes. Trump reading this 'documentary material' has never let that idea leave his steel trap of a brain and simply assumes what works on a Tornado, nay a Sharknado, must also work on a hurricane. Its science!

Trump Threatened to Sue ‘Sharknado 3’ for Not Casting Him as President

Months before announcing his real-life candidacy, President Trump was in talks to play the president in Syfy’s Sharknado 3: Hell No! but after the role was offered to billionaire Marc Cuban, the now-president allegedly threatened to sue. ...When the filmmakers eventually offered the role to Cuban, producer David Latt recalled, Trump’s notorious lawyer Michael D. Cohen threatened action: “He basically said, ‘How dare you? Donald wanted to do this. We’re going to sue you! We're going to shut the entire show down!’”
I think we now know where he got the hurricane nuke suggestion from

If you were on a park bench or in a bar and a guy sits down and starts talking like this, you would walk away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back