Social The stupid things Trump said Today thread!

I think we all know what a huge bullet Sharknado 3 dodged in not casting this idiot as the POTUS in their movie.

I mean, can you imagine an audience stupid enough to see Trump as a credible POTUS for that franchise?

The script had the genius POTUS in the movie trying to tackle the real life problem of tornado's bringing attacking sharks into population centres by suggesting they use nukes. Trump reading this 'documentary material' has never let that idea leave his steel trap of a brain and simply assumes what works on a Tornado, nay a Sharknado, must also work on a hurricane. Its science!

Trump Threatened to Sue ‘Sharknado 3’ for Not Casting Him as President

Months before announcing his real-life candidacy, President Trump was in talks to play the president in Syfy’s Sharknado 3: Hell No! but after the role was offered to billionaire Marc Cuban, the now-president allegedly threatened to sue. ...When the filmmakers eventually offered the role to Cuban, producer David Latt recalled, Trump’s notorious lawyer Michael D. Cohen threatened action: “He basically said, ‘How dare you? Donald wanted to do this. We’re going to sue you! We're going to shut the entire show down!’”

His supporters are going to claim fake news and, to be honest, a little more evidence needs to be shown than simply The Hollywood Reporter saying so. I'd love to see an email exchange or hear a voicemail recording.

Well the first part is probably bullshit because no one really knows for sure, but the second part is true. Wharton won't discuss anything about Trump's records at the school.

Based on records from his previous school he was not qualified to attend based on their standards and the commonly held belief is that he was able to attend to school because his older brother was friends with someone at the admissions office and who his father was.

Also he often lies and said he attended Wharton Business school, but he didn't. He has received a BA in science, not an MBA.

Well the first part is probably bullshit because no one really knows for sure, but the second part is true. Wharton won't discuss anything about Trump's records at the school.

Based on records from his previous school he was not qualified to attend based on their standards and the commonly held belief is that he was able to attend to school because his older brother was friends with someone at the admissions office and who his father was.

Also he often lies and said he attended Wharton Business school, but he didn't. He has received a BA in science, not an MBA.

Drumpf got a BA in Science? I'd believe he obtained a BA in Business Administration long before I believe he got one in Science

Edit: Wiki says he graduated in economics

Indeed.

I try not to make fun of those with TDS but the 'Trump is a stable genius' crowd has some severe TDS and they love to try and deflect.

Sure. Dont forget to add all of the things he said through 'anonymous sources'.

Drumpf got a BA in Science? I'd believe he obtained a BA in Business Administration long before I believe he got one in Science

Bachelor of Science in Economics

Economics degree is technically a Bachelor of Science.

Certainly not a Wharton MBA as he likes to claim.

So you say "probably bullshit because no one really knows for sure". You are saying it could be true with zero evidence. So I am sure you then believe the birther shit about Obama and the shit about M Obama and her not graduating from Harvard.

So you say "probably bullshit because no one really knows for sure". You are saying it could be true with zero evidence. So I am sure you then believe the birther shit about Obama and the shit about M Obama and her not graduating from Harvard.

Do you know how he got accepted into a school he would not have qualified for traditionally based on the records from the previous school which we have access to?

Do you know why Wharton won't discuss his records?

Do you know why he lies about the type of degree he received from the school?

Every politician says stupid things sometimes and Trump is no exception. He tends to say what he is thinking sometimes, he is spontaneous and i like that a lot.
I support the guy and think he's a breath of fresh air. In years to come lots of people will finally realize how good he was as President, unless he does something incredibly bad between now and 2024. If i though he was a dipstick i certainly wouldn't support him.
I honestly think that too many people get stuck in the whole, 'I'm a Democrat and i'll always vote Democrat no matter what,' the same with those who vote Republican. They cannot view things with an open mind.

Everyone should be supporting him at the moment with him standing up to China, but they don't, especially the Left. Out of all the West it seems only he is saying to China, 'fuck you, you're not taking the piss out of my country anymore.'

Do you know how he got accepted into a school he would not have qualified for traditionally based on the records from the previous school which we have access to?

Do you know why Wharton won't discuss his records?

Do you know why he lies about the type of degree he received from the school?

Ok, I will accept your avoidance of Obama's birther records as you do not believe he is a US citizen.

To late you already conceded and i accepted your concession.

No I didn't, not one was talking about Obama in this thread but you.

If you want to talk about Obama make your own thread.

Every politician says stupid things sometimes and Trump is no exception. He tends to say what he is thinking sometimes, he is spontaneous and i like that a lot.
I support the guy and think he's a breath of fresh air. In years to come lots of people will finally realize how good he was as President, unless he does something incredibly bad between now and 2024. If i though he was a dipstick i certainly wouldn't support him.
I honestly think that too many people get stuck in the whole, 'I'm a Democrat and i'll always vote Democrat no matter what,' the same with those who vote Republican. They cannot view things with an open mind.

Everyone should be supporting him at the moment with him standing up to China, but they don't, especially the Left. Out of all the West it seems only he is saying to China, 'fuck you, you're not taking the piss out of my country anymore.'
It is laughable to even try and compare the amount of stupid things Trump says to any elected offical.
He says a lot of dumb shit, and he is constantly lying.

With Trump, this is not a Republican vs Democrat thing. He doesn't really have any ideologies. He was a Democrat that supported the Clintons. He's just an opportunist. People don't like him as a person.

China needed to be addressed. But you're doing the same thing you're accusing others of, jumping on one side and not getting the facts of the story.
The US has benefited PLENTY off of China. Obviously I dont agree with China's tactics, but the rest of the world had no problem using their people as cheap slave labor for decades so that they could get cheaply made goods. They're not the only ones at fault.

No I didn't, not one was talking about Obama in this thread but you.

If you want to talk about Obama make your own thread.
Bud, when you assert an allegation, and then retreat to a lack of evidence to substantiate your assertion, you are demonstrating what posters call TDS.

Stop being so gullible. Stop being so blindly hateful that you'll believe any negative theory lobbed at Trump. Stick to what's real. He always purports to be a Wharton grad when he never had anything to do with that school. He claims to be a top student when he has never been able to substantiate that, and what little anecdote we've seen from fellow students and professors at the time suggests he wasn't a talented student.

Bud, when you assert an allegation, and then retreat to a lack of evidence to substantiate your assertion, you are demonstrating what posters call TDS.

Stop being so gullible. Stop being so blindly hateful that you'll believe any negative theory lobbed at Trump. Stick to what's real. He always purports to be a Wharton grad when he never had anything to do with that school. He claims to be a top student when he has never been able to substantiate that, and what little anecdote we've seen from fellow students and professors at the time suggests he wasn't a talented student.

I don't believe that's the case at all, I pointed to exactly what we know when questioned on it...

He didn't have the grades to attend Wharton, he reportedly had family with friendships at the school, particularly in admissions, his father was also very wealthy and influential at the time. He also repeatedly lies about his school records and the school won't even talk about his career there. It doesn't seem like much of a conspiracy to assume if he wasn't his father's son he wouldn't have been able to attend Wharton in any capacity.

It's pretty sad when the negative press is all so very believable based on what we know of the guy.

I don't believe that's the case at all, I pointed to exactly what we know when questioned on it...

He didn't have the grades to attend Wharton, he reportedly had family with friendships at the school, particularly in admissions, his father was also very wealthy and influential at the time. He also repeatedly lies about his school records and the school won't even talk about his career there. It doesn't seem like much of a conspiracy to assume if he wasn't his father's son he wouldn't have been able to attend Wharton in any capacity.

It's pretty sad when the negative press is all so very believable based on what we know of the guy.
Plenty of students at schools like that have wealthy, influential parents. That is evidence of nothing. Poor high school grades is only part of the matriculation picture, and also provides zero evidence towards your assertion that money changed hands to get him through UPenn; not into it...which is where students who don't ask for financial aid have always gotten preferential treatment (somebody has to pay tuition!).

It's absolutely conspiracy. You're wearing tinfoil. You're tremendously gullible. Are you always this gullible? Maybe, but in this case, it's a clear cut indication of TDS tendencies.

Plenty of students at schools like that have wealthy, influential parents. That is evidence of nothing. Poor high school grades is only part of the matriculation picture, and also provides zero evidence towards your assertion that money changed hands to get him through UPenn; not into it...which is where students who don't ask for financial aid have always gotten preferential treatment (somebody has to pay tuition!).

It's absolutely conspiracy. You're wearing tinfoil. You're tremendously gullible. Are you always this gullible? Maybe, but in this case, it's a clear cut indication of TDS tendencies.

It wasn't just poor high school grades. He had poor grades at the first college he attended.

By your account he was allowed in because he was able to pay up front despite not having the grades to qualify traditionally.

Again, he wouldn't have been able to attend the school if he wasn't his father's son. How else would he have paid for it?

To add more tinfoil to the fire, this was all done before any sort of electronic records were kept so know what actually knows for sure what was or wasn't paid and the school itself remains tight lipped on everything related to his college career at Wharton.

What did you say about citing a lack of evidence as proof of an assertion again?

It wasn't just poor high school grades. He had poor grades at the first college he attended.

By your account he was allowed in because he was able to pay up front despite not having the grades to qualify traditionally.

Again, he wouldn't have been able to attend the school if he wasn't his father's son. How else would he have paid for it?

To add more tinfoil to the fire, this was all done before any sort of electronic records were kept so know what actually knows for sure what was or wasn't paid and the school itself remains tight lipped on everything related to his college career at Wharton.

What did you say about citing a lack of evidence as proof of an assertion again?
That's not my account. That's your account. I haven't seen his admission GPA. You claimed these things. I'm explaining how this works. Students with weaker admissions resumes are given preference if they don't request financial aid. That's been a reality of private university education in this country for half a century.

Furthermore, not all GPAs are equal. Do you have any statistics on the four-years attended by those graduating from Trump's high school relative to their GPAs? The elite private and public high schools in this nation that send a large percentage of their graduates to Ivy League schools are weighted by admissions officers. A 3.0 at a school like Exeter or GPS, for example, would be better than a 4.5 from a rural high school like mine. I believe Trump attended a school of this caliber, but it's been several years since I looked at it.

Do you have any actual evidence that his professors were paid to graduate him despite failing grades? Because, otherwise, yeah, you're a tinfoiler.

Tinfoilers aren't very bright. They are guided by their emotions.

Back