The Strickland rematch is lame, why does anyone want to see it?

Strickland d should fight winner of Rob v khamzat

Ddp should fight winner of Jared v Caio

Cha.p fights winner of Strickland v winner of borz/rob

what about Khamzat?

I would personally love to see dricus end that train. Consecutive wins over Whittaker, strickland, Izzy then Khamzat?

that's strong start to a run
I can't buy into anything Khamzat until he actually makes it to a fight.

If he does make it to the Whittaker fight and destroys him, I don't think he could be denied. But we'll see what actually happens.

I can't buy into anything Khamzat until he actually makes it to a fight.

If he does make it to the Whittaker fight and destroys him, I don't think he could be denied. But we'll see what actually happens.
If khamzat still cant enter the US, They'll have to do it else where.

the real complication with khamzat is schedule. if he misses a fight it's always a while till the next AD or saudi card

Im generally not excited to ever watch Strickland fight.

He is very talented but frustratingly stays in the same gear for most of the fight.

Until the last five seconds when he turn into "we got max Holloway at home"

Not even a Strickland hater, I like that he triggers woke snowflakes, but the guy is only exciting outside the cage.

When are some of you gonna learn? He goes out and gives some interview how he's ready to die, or he's gonna stab someone, and the sheep are all pumped to see it happen. Then, as in every Strickland fight, he goes out there and gets a decision with some jabs and teep kicks. It's just a shitty fighting style, more boring to watch than Dagestani grapple fuck fests.

Does it really matter if in the rematch he can manage to get the judges nod in another point karate decision? We already know he can do it, and he can also lose the same way he did in the first fight... where will we be if he does manage to win? Now we gotta give Dricus an instant rematch cause they'll be 1-1. I can understand a rematch if the first fight was epic, but their fight was shit.

This is just stupid matchmaking, especially when you got Alex Pereira wanting the fight, and especially if Chimaev beat Whittaker.

Rematches should be rare, not every close decision needs a fucken rematch.

Strickland beat MW contender Costa ...therefore he has the most merit...

The rest do not...Alex .P isnt a MW anymore and already champ... looks kinda soft to drop down a weight class to try and be double champion... usually u move up and try .

And Khamzat has no meaningful wins at Mw against Mws ...so hes not a choice really..

Strickland earned his rematch... Simple as that...

Chimaev has never "destroyed" anyone of note. The only 2 fighters with numbers by their name are Burns and Usman (both WW) and he could be happy he didn´t lose one or both of this fights.
Bobby is the first ranked MW he fights if he makes it past the weight ins.
I´m all in if I get a fight that wasn´t before but Chimaev has done nothing to this point that impresses me really. Even if he gets past Bobby, "deserving" a TS for that is hard to belief.
Strickland has an egde because he dethroned Izzy and with DDP it was close. But I don´t see him winning in that "rematch". More so a beating for him this time around.

Only my 2 cents, but I don´t think Bobby VS Borz will happen. I feel Chimaev has more pullouts than fights in the UFC. And for me his hype was stopped first by Burns and after it he was lucky he could get past a 2-weeks-notice Usman at MW.
We will see how this turns out.
If Caio gets past Cannonier and beats him soundly this would be my favorite fight. Seems Fighting Nerds are on point and every fight with one of them is crazy stuff. Why not this one?

Wow the absolute cheek of you bastards. Strickland is a try hard dipshit but he is a technical marvel. He checks leg kicks like God is holding the block button on his controller. He walks people down with a stalkers perseverance and his jab and shell are unique strengths in a division ruled by knockout power. PLUS we get to see him fight the spastic friendly barbarian again and as we just saw with izzy- this Lenny is prime time viewing. Frankenstein's monster let loose on mankind, taking our teachings and perverting them into clumsy pantomime of technique. But the power! The supernatural conditioning! This one is going to be spicy, gentleman, on that I am certain.
You have to be on crack to insist on watching again what was already a dogshit fight. Strickland is a boring ass fighter who makes every opponent of his look boring. If he was a contender who never got his shot at the belt that would be one thing, but he had his chance. Match DDP with anybody but Strickland.

Strickland beat MW contender Costa ...therefore he has the most merit...

The rest do not...Alex .P isnt a MW anymore and already champ... looks kinda soft to drop down a weight class to try and be double champion... usually u move up and try .

And Khamzat has no meaningful wins at Mw against Mws ...so hes not a choice really..

Strickland earned his rematch... Simple as that...
Outpointing Costa in probably the most boring fight of the year doesn't earn Strickland the rematch. Especially not when Rob Whittaker is putting in work.

Outpointing Costa in probably the most boring fight of the year doesn't earn Strickland the rematch. Especially not when Rob Whittaker is putting in work.

I mean dont get me wrong...if Whittaker 1,2 headkicks Khamzat into irrelevance...by all means give him the shot ..

All im saying as things stand its Strickland

I mean dont get me wrong...if Whittaker 1,2 headkicks Khamzat into irrelevance...by all means give him the shot ..

All im saying as things stand its Strickland
No it's not. Whittaker also beat Costa (more impressively and more entertainingly than Strickland)....then he did the UFC a solid by accepting a short notice fight against Aliskerov who he sent to hell. Then he accepted a fight against Khamzat. Meanwhile Strickland vowed that he'd sit out until getting the TS. If Strickland were any other fighter he not only wouldn't get the TS, he'd be put in the dog house for being a boring fighter + high maintenance.

Make this simple, if Sean can't step it up next, force him to step back.

You have to be on crack to insist on watching again what was already a dogshit fight. Strickland is a boring ass fighter who makes every opponent of his look boring. If he was a contender who never got his shot at the belt that would be one thing, but he had his chance. Match DDP with anybody but Strickland.

What about the three kings against DDP + stricks in a free for all rumble to determine the king of Africa?

Back