• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The statistics of the average American

The 11 drinks are the only listed option applicable to this American.

- Has less than 1k savings
- Doesn’t buy a home until 34
- Still has 42k of student loan debt at age 50
- Is 17 pounds overweight ✅
- Watches 33 hours of TV a week
- Spends $69 a day
- Consumes 11 alcoholic drinks a week ✅
- Wants a career change ✅
- 4 out of 1000 Americans get divorced
- 1 out of every 4 American has some form of STD

3/10 for me.

- Has less than 1k savings - Way more and good to 93 acc to my financial planner
- Doesn’t buy a home until 34 - For me was in my 40's
- Still has 42k of student loan debt at age 50 - Nope!
- Is 17 pounds overweight - Tip top at 172 lbs - BMI easy
- Watches 33 hours of TV a week - Was way more hours of watching MMA and Movies but life is busy busy now but a good busy :cool:
- Spends $69 a day - Depends on the day - sometimes 0, sometime way too much
- Consumes 11 alcoholic drinks a week - This is probably spot on. I had quit drinking but my lass and I like to tip a few a couple times a week. I still puff fairly heavy but that's significantly down as well.
- Wants a career change - I like being semi-retired and working bout 25 hrs a week, Could be a better situation but 3 day weekends and 6hrs a day is a breeze.
- 4 out of 1000 Americans get divorced - Never married and 0 kids
- 1 out of every 4 American has some form of STD - Nope never, though I did catch MRSA which may have been worse... Fuck it was a shitty thing to have to beat.

<GinJuice>

The 17 lbs overweight thing came from a Gallup survey. Basically Americans on average responded that they felt they were only 17 lbs overweight. So you'll have a big 275 lbs motherfucker, who should really be like 180 lbs, respond "Well I feel that I'm only, like, about 20 lbs overweight." It shows the delusion more than the reality. Same people are walking around with kids that look like barrels with legs, "Oh, little Timmy is not overweight. He's the perfect, healthy weight!"

- Has less than 1k savings - Way more and good to 93 acc to my financial planner
- Doesn’t buy a home until 34 - For me was in my 40's
- Still has 42k of student loan debt at age 50 - Nope!
- Is 17 pounds overweight - Tip top at 172 lbs - BMI easy
- Watches 33 hours of TV a week - Was way more hours of watching MMA and Movies but life is busy busy now but a good busy :cool:
- Spends $69 a day - Depends on the day - sometimes 0, sometime way too much
- Consumes 11 alcoholic drinks a week - This is probably spot on. I had quit drinking but my lass and I like to tip a few a couple times a week. I still puff fairly heavy but that's significantly down as well.
- Wants a career change - I like being semi-retired and working bout 25 hrs a week, Could be a better situation but 3 day weekends and 6hrs a day is a breeze.
- 4 out of 1000 Americans get divorced - Never married and 0 kids
- 1 out of every 4 American has some form of STD - Nope never, though I did catch MRSA which may have been worse... Fuck it was a shitty thing to have to beat.

<GinJuice>
Sounds like you got your shit together...Congrats man.

33 hours of TV a week? JFC that’s a crapload.

Just shy of 5 hours a day seems insane. Depends how they're calculating it I guess. My TV may be on almost that much. No one is watching it.

My kids just like cartoons to be playing in 2 or 3 rooms they aren't even in.

American checking in, I don’t check one of the boxes on that list. Try again euro wanker

now do the below-average american

- Has less than 1k savings
- Doesn’t buy a home until 34
- Still has 42k of student loan debt at age 50
- Is 17 pounds overweight
- Watches 33 hours of TV a week
- Spends $69 a day
- Consumes 11 alcoholic drinks a week
- Wants a career change
- 4 out of 1000 Americans get divorced
- 1 out of every 4 American has some form of STD
This is way off, something like 25% of Americans over 18 are divorced or split. I don't know about the rest of this list but this big of an error makes me question the it. Should be like 4 in 10 marriages end in divorce or closer to one third.

4 out of 1000 get a divorce i thought it was around 50 percent?

I believe it's more like 50% of all marriages end in divorce, not necessarily that 50% of all people who get married get divorced. You have those people who are like thrice divorced and stuff like that that add to those numbers significantly.

Has less than 1k savings - Got a shit load in my account
Doesn’t buy a home until 34 - bought 2 OUTRIGHT. 1 at age 34 and 1 at age 36.
Still has 42k of student loan debt at age 50 - Got my degree conferred in 2014. 100% paid for by the military
Is 17 pounds overweight - 6' 1" 205.
Watches 33 hours of TV a week - not me but long as they are exercising regularly its OK
Spends $69 a day - really depends on what its on
Consumes 11 alcoholic drinks a week - whoooooa that's too much
Wants a career change - Been retired since the age of 39
4 out of 1000 Americans get divorced - Never married
1 out of every 4 American has some form of STD - Never had one

Come at be bros!!!!

Back