The smoke has cleared, can we admit Mike Perry is a legit star?

He can be a star no doubt. He has a great personality and exciting fighting style to be a star.

He isn't a star. He is a personality. The kind that you love or hate. I like the guy myself.

Nothing says star like a WW split decisioning a LW taking the fight on short notice.

Depends on your definition of star, start like Cowboy Cerrone who always puts on exciting fights then yeah I think he's getting there. Star in terms of ever winning a belt unlikely.

Mike Perry is the reason I came to this forum just to say what a badass fighter he is and a role model for all Black males.

Of course. Losing to Griffin and barely beating a guy who broke his arm in the first. Not only a rising star but unanimous GOAT in 2019 no less. Also, I will take the time to add that the mods are doing a great job with obvious troll threads these days. Nothing gets passed them.
It's you who is using hyperbole and trolling
I just asked a question .

If u like him thats all that matters. He cool

Anyone that cannot see Mike Perry is the brightest rising star at ww is not watching or ignorant. All Platinum does is dominate with both skill an massive intellect. Maybe highest IQ in n out of cage it's just on such a next level we can't see it.

Nothing says star like a WW split decisioning a LW taking the fight on short notice.
Considering Conor lost at WW by Submission to a LW taking a fight on short notice, I would say this puts Perry in rarified air... You know, since Plat actually won the fight.

34B4384700000578-0-image-m-32_1464389898059.jpg

Considering pretty much nobody outside the hardcores knows who he is and the fact that he will probably never crack the top 10, he is not a star or a draw and probably never will be.

How many fight pass prelims and watered fight night cards does he have to fight on for you to realize even the UFC knows he isn't some star.

I like the guy. Exciting style, outspoken and honest as fuck. No BS with this guy

"We are going to fuck eachother up, people gonna bleed, motherfuckers gonna get cut open and somebody might die"

You cant deny he is markeatable. He only needs to get better at fighting.

Sure, he's the new Erick Silva.

Back