The smoke has cleared, can we admit Mike Perry is a legit star?

He is likeable in both personality and fighting style.
The ufc will keep him around for that + his look is marketable to just bleed fans.
Unfortunately I see him being one of those cowboy types who is tough but will never touch the belt.

What if Jackson Wink Perry actually develops good fundamentals :eek:

It's you who is using hyperbole and trolling
I just asked a question .

A question about which you already know the answer. We both know he is not a rising star. You still started this topic to stir shit because like Conor, Perry is a polarizing fighter on sherdog and you know people will argue until the cows cum about it. But I aint gonna debate any further about it because it would be a total loss of time.

Feel free to waste yours though.

A question about which you already know the answer. We both know he is not a rising star. You still started this topic to stir shit because like Conor, Perry is a polarizing fighter on sherdog and you know people will argue until the cows cum about it. But I aint gonna debate any further about it because it would be a total loss of time.

Feel free to waste yours though.
This is just a silly post. It's a shame when people aren't willing to engage.

I will admit that he is starting to grow on me.

Was there any legitimate debate?

He’s been a star since his debut.

I admit I've grown to like him, if only for his cage enthusiasm.

Just watch him on the mic at the 25th anniversary press conference.

Star.

Apparently he's a big star in North Korea:

dw6yeu4kpfxt7m41p.jpg

He can be as big as Cowboy I think. Throw down anytime, anywhere, headline/co-main some stuff and if he keeps winning and improving(fight IQ, wrestling) climb the ranks for a shot. Make some decent money.

Back