The Satanic Bible

I won't go through the rest of these individually right now.

The gist is that Satanism doesn't really have anything that Christianity and other religions don't have. The magic stuff is interesting, but there's paganism embedded (just a little deeper) in Christianity anyways. LaVey even talks about how the core of magical workings is emotional energy and in the book he says it's like making a wish and putting all of your desire into it.

How is that really different from prayer? Isn't praying just wishing for something really hard, and having faith a higher power will assist you? I just described magic. Except instead of praying to some kind of creator, LaVey would have you pray to anything else. The devil, any number of demons like the goetia spirits, whatever you want. Yourself.

So what are you getting from the "magic" that you're not getting from prayer or even some basic meditative visualization?

And look, it's not that I support the church, it's just that it's such an easy target it's difficult to be impressed by any organization that defines itself in counterpoint to them. This day and age we get it, organized religion is not the whole truth. But don't act like using sigils and magic ritual and old pagan gods as proxies is any different than going through your day "having faith." Unless of course you derive ego satisfaction from believing that you're more intelligent for "worshipping yourself."

The main thing about the sexual and violent imagery associated with Satanism is that in magic ritual, if it is the emotions and intention of those involved that matter, sex and violence will produce the strongest emotional reaction in humans. In other words, reducing the practicing of 'magic' to a completely practical level, if you're standing in a group of guys watching one of them slaughter a live animal, during a creepy ass ritual, you're going to be in a strange headspace compared to yourself during the day. It might help you trance out, or get into the role.

Same deal with sex, you have people fucking and having orgasms during this chanting in enochian or whatever it's called, you're going to trip the hell out. Not to mention drugs.

And of course it's all pointless, as you could achieve an equal or greater energic effect, if I could make up a couple words as I go along here, by simply engaging in meditation until you can go into a trance, and from that point contemplating any basic spiritual teaching. For example, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you," or whatever you want, if you committed to believing and embodying that virtue, and sat there and meditated on it for 30 minutes, you're going to get high off the positive energy, let alone the meditative practice by itself.

Ironically, that will make you mentally stronger anyway, which is the goal of Satanism's emphasis on putting yourself first. That is another way of saying, love is not weakness, love in the spiritual sense is like an iron-willed devotion that is honestly at the root of all spiritual/religious/shamanistic/magickal/whatever practices. This won't be the first time any of you have heard all this I wouldn't think.

Last edited:
I weep for christans. A religion with more blood on its hands and child diddlers than any other in human history.

Funny thing is not too long ago most of these "pious and peaceful" christians would have felt perfectly justified in killing any of us just for reading a book like this.

Another problem is no one gives a single fuck about bagging out Christianity. I don't know any other major religion that cops more shit without retaliation.

Another problem is no one gives a single fuck about bagging out Christianity.

Nor should they. That's one of the redeeming qualities about Christianity and Christians, to the extent that this statement is true.

I weep for christans. A religion with more blood on its hands and child diddlers than any other in human history.

Funny thing is not too long ago most of these "pious and peaceful" christians would have felt perfectly justified in killing any of us just for reading a book like this.

wow what an incredibly stupid comment

lets forget about the millions killed for atheism (stalin, etc), the religion of peace islam which daily adds to the worldwide body count, along with many others

your point about killers and child 'diddling' does nothin but prove that mankind is fallen and in need of a savior

all the religions in the world cant provide that, but the gospel of Jesus Christ can

oh and the pious and peaceful christians were the ones getting burned at the stake for trying to get a hold of a bible and read it for themselves

the fun loving satanists (who dont really worship satan :rolleyes:) are the ones who regularly butcher children to appease their god (yes, the fallen angel thinks hes God)

welcome...... to the cult of self.

enjoy the greatest expression of it

Wait, so this wasn't a "hell of a book" pun?

Dafuq

The book of pure evil? I hear Todd doesn't care for it.

Psycho-drama... shit is ridiculous.

Lavey was a bitch.

edit: and yes, I've read it, written papers on it, and all that.

wow what an incredibly stupid comment

lets forget about the millions killed for atheism (stalin, etc), the religion of peace islam which daily adds to the worldwide body count, along with many others

your point about killers and child 'diddling' does nothin but prove that mankind is fallen and in need of a savior

all the religions in the world cant provide that, but the gospel of Jesus Christ can

oh and the pious and peaceful christians were the ones getting burned at the stake for trying to get a hold of a bible and read it for themselves

the fun loving satanists (who dont really worship satan :rolleyes:) are the ones who regularly butcher children to appease their god (yes, the fallen angel thinks hes God)

1043375_o.gif

Satanists are essentially naughty atheists who are trying to shock society by behaving in a certain manner.

Semi amusing when you're a teen who's trying to rebel against the world. Utterly pathetic when you're an adult and still haven't grown out of that phase.:icon_lol:
Attention whoring plus pressing beliefs onto others still equals losers.

So you answer bullshit with more bullshit.
lets forget about the millions killed for atheism (stalin, etc)
They weren't killed for atheism, they were killed because Stalin perceived them as a threat or just plain expendable. Not to mention the fact that 'atheistic' totalitarian states often rely on the religious instinct in cults of personality built around their central personalities; just look at North Korea.
Protestants have done their own far share of butchering.
the fun loving satanists are the ones who regularly butcher children to appease their god
Evidence; were are the corpses?

Interesting fact: Jesus himself if he appeared a few hundred years after he did would have been tried and convicted of being a warlock by his own church for studying at the jewish mystery schools and performing the miracles he did.

This sounds like a lame retelling of the story of the Grand Inquisitor from The Brothers Karamazov.

Back