The Satanic Bible

That ninja that wrote it teaches at my school. Haven't taken a class with him yet.

My opinion is it's a hell of a book.

3286953.jpg

Ummm I think youre thinking of a different Satanic Bible. I'm talking about the one written by Anton Lavey, who died around 15 years ago.

Who wrote the book you're talking about?

Don't make fun of a fat guy with a lisp. He's probably thick and tired of it.

Last edited:
Supposedly, the author named his own son Satan and his son changed the name. Haha, poor dude.

Fuck, I'm thinking of the Satanic Verses.

Salman Rushdie wrote it.

That's okay.

Interesting fact: Every girl that Boyd Rice (who was good friends with Lavey) brought over to meet Anton Lavey would later tell Boyd that she dreamt of having sex with Lavey, to the point that towards the end these women would say "you wont believe this, but..." to which Boyd responded "you dreamt of having sex with Anton Lavey" and she'd say "howd you guess?"

Lots of good info in the book, he even tells you how to curse ppl.

Yes it was quite brilliant how he merely ripped off nietzsche at every turn and added in a few hail satans for good measure.

Yes it was quite brilliant how he merely ripped off nietzsche at every turn and added in a few hail satans for good measure.

Its not surprising considering he dedicated the book to him.

I saw an interesting documentary on it before, there's some really cool illustrations in it.

Any information I could give you on this documentary has been lost in a haze of alcohol however

Are you thinking of "Speak Of The Devil"?

It's on youtube btw.

Back