The sandwich lover’s thread

Hot-Roast-Beef-2880x924.png-scaled.jpg

roast beef is the reliable sandwich you have to really suck ass as a restaurant to make a shitty roast beef.

Last edited:
Lots of Montreal smoked meat fans......... folks must of forgot bout those Chicago Italian Beefs

Do you make your own pulled pork? I started smoking meat on charcoal and wood a few years back and it's such an awesome meal to make.
Yes.....and in winter for a quick prep while I’m at work, I’ll use a slow cooker. Not as good as smoking but does the trick. A good Carolina slaw is a worthy addition as well.

Yes.....and in winter for a quick prep while I’m at work, I’ll use a slow cooker. Not as good as smoking but does the trick. A good Carolina slaw is a worthy addition as well.
If I have time I’ll do it all in the smoker, but if I can’t be around then I’ll smoke it for 2 hours and finish it in the pressure cooker in 40 minutes. That way I can get that smoky flavour in there.

I love a good sandwich! Today for lunch I'll have homemade sourdough, mayo, honey mustard, chicken (baked, leftover), cucumber and cheese.

Back