The Sacramento card is Great. Why the hate towards it ?

dontlaugh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
UFC is trying to push new faces...let them try. Faber should be main event, it's his last fight but still, we need future main event caliber fighters and that's the kind of event to test the fighters popularity and their potential as top contenders. It all comes down to them keeping their momentum going tho, if they lose...well there goes UFC plans.

PVZ vs Michelle - Well, even for WMMA haters, PVZ finished two fights in a division that finishes byT/KO are rare. Don't expect to see that happen on Karate Hottie tho :p

Sage vs Gall - This one is only co-main event probably because of both guys popularity. PVZ and Sage are the notorious attempts of the UFC on creating new stars.

Also the GOAT returns. PLATINUM vs Jouban. Other fights like Paul Craig vs Frankstein have all it takes to be Fight of the Night. These guys are monsters and undefeated. Hype train killer Barbarena vs Colby Colvington, Mizuto Hirota's fights are usually fun to watch too.

This event can surprise most motherfuckers, we gotta cut the UFC some slack for trying to push new faces.

Because u touch yourself at night
giphy.gif

I'm not impressed by Paige finishing fights where she's getting her shit pushed in by subpar fighters.

I'm not impressed by Paige finishing fights where she's getting her shit pushed in by subpar fighters.
That's her chance to prove herself against a legit opponent. Could end just like the Namajunas fight tho.

Agreed! Looking forward to Platinum getting another KO on his record & Bearjews UFC debut

It'll be the end of #PlatinumBless, so there's that going for it.

Bec was not beating Paige when they fought. I really think you have never watched a fight at all by the way you share your knowledge here.

Bec was not beating Paige when they fought. I really think you have never watched a fight at all by the way you share your knowledge here.
Are you serious? Bec boxed her face off for 1 or 2 rounds while Paige danced around doing those flashy kicks because she has terrible boxing, I can't even fathom emotional virgins like you.

That kick just papered over the cracks for emotional people like you, she'll never improve because people like you keep insisting she's perfect and can do no wrong, it should never have landed on a pro fighter anyway.

It's awful. The only decent fight on the main card is Jouban vs. Perry. Mildly interested in a few of the prelims like Barberena vs Colby.

TS lacks the ability to think independently.
Sorry, i thought Sherdog was a place to debate MMA.

i did not think having interest in other people's opinions about something meant i can't think for myself.

Solid 7/10 card.

PVZ vs Waterson will be much better than most think.

Everyone loves Platinum.

Faber's last fight & Mickey Gall beats Sage.

Back