The Sacramento card is Great. Why the hate towards it ?

I'm pumped. More excited for this than 206, and 206 turned out to be fantastic.

Paige <3
Sage <3
Brian <3
Mike <3
Irene <3

I'm pumped. More excited for this than 206, and 206 turned out to be fantastic.

Paige <3
Sage <3
Brian <3
Mike <3
Irene <3
These cards are the risk UFC has to take. If they don't open space to build more stars, they have none in the future.

It's a good card, but PVZ, Sage, and Gall headlining over THE CALIFORNIA KID Faber (again for Gall) in California, in his last fight is absolute garbage. The guy is a legend. Amateurs fighting over him like this is just stupid.
I'll still watch , but it aint cool

It's only great because PMP is on it 10/10 card.

The card looks alright. I think its crazy that Faber is not headlining in sac tho.
This will be the first card I attend live so I hope the fights are action packed Just Bleed God willing!

Bec was not beating Paige when they fought. I really think you have never watched a fight at all by the way you share your knowledge here.

I've heard others say this also. How can anyone say Paige won that first round? She ended it with a black eye after getting outstruck by Bec. It wasn't close.

Jacked Yellow Girl Waterson is going to destroy Paige, get over it.

Are you serious? Bec boxed her face off for 1 or 2 rounds while Paige danced around doing those flashy kicks because she has terrible boxing, I can't even fathom emotional virgins like you.

That kick just papered over the cracks for emotional people like you, she'll never improve because people like you keep insisting she's perfect and can do no wrong, it should never have landed on a pro fighter anyway.
The fight ended at the very start of the second round. Didn't have time to rewatch it so searched. Ill concede this time. Bec won the first round before getting knocked out at the start of the second round. I'll admit you are very smart and funny, I will have to just get over it. You are a scholar on these boards.

Back