• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies The Running Man (1987) vs Conan The Barbarian (1982)

Better film

• Total voters
Conan by far. I did enjoy The Running Man as well.

Running Man is grade A B-Movie slop.

Conan The Barbarian is the grindhouse gem of swords and sorcery cinema!

Conan by RD1 KO

iu

Probably the two most underrated and underappreciated Arnold movies. I think the Running Man is the more underappreciated of the two.

Man this is a no brainer

Conan easily beats The Running Man

Probably the two most underrated and underappreciated Arnold movies. I think the Running Man is the more underappreciated of the two.
howwwwww

Does not everyone worship Conan??!

Not even close. Conan is borderline Socrates.

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!”

Conan just barely edges out Running Man for me, my fourth and fifth favourite Arnold movies, respectively.

1. Total Recall
2. Predator
3. Terminator 2
4. Conan the Barbarian
5. The Running Man

6. The Terminator
7. Commando
8. True Lies
9. Conan the Destroyer
10. Kindergarten Cop

I like the movie Running Man more, but the soundtrack to Conan pushes it ahead.

Running Man taught me that media sensationalism and corporate greed can lead to people being treated like expendable resources and facist exploitation. But I already knew that.

Conan taught me the riddle of steel and what is best in life.

Conan by a country mile. As I've grown older I really started to appreciate the characters of Thulsa Doom, Thorgrim and Rexor

And Valeria.. she could wrap those thighs around me anyday

Conan by a country mile. As I've grown older I really started to appreciate the characters of Thulsa Doom, Thorgrim and Rexor

You wanna live forever??

H1088-L25548990.jpg

Last edited:

I wouldn't kick the princess they rescued out of bed either;)

Reactions: HHJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back