The Rousey hate is getting ridiculous

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I hate Ronda as much as the next sherdogger but it has become too much. We all loved seeing her getting KO'd but she is not Hitler

giphy.gif

"I will retire undefeated" - "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey.

I was super happy to see her koed and even everything she has done up until now is really annoying but the hate is over the top. I agree.

But this talk of setting her up for two titles has me hoping she gets annihilated.

Would Dana really try to set her up as a two division champ? People really believe that? I'm just asking. It's clear he tried for the longest to say she was the biggest star because he wanted to have something over Conor... so he wouldn't have as much leverage. But that was clearly bullshit. And even if she got two titles she still won't be a bigger star because quite frankly who gives a shit about either of those divisions...not to mention Cyborg will destroy her if she ever fights at 145.

I was super happy to see her koed and even everything she has done up until now is really annoying but the hate is over the top. I agree.

But this talk of setting her up for two titles has me hoping she gets annihilated.
Agreed. Thier trying real hard to make 2 divison Champs for promotional reasons imo.

Mcgregor became one having never defended the 145lb belt vs the 155lb champ who never defended his belt

Holly won the belt couldn't defend it lost 2 straight now I believe and is getting a chance to be a 2 division champ

Ronda has been out for around a year coming off her first loss challenging for the 135lb title and there already saying she'll get a Crack at the 145lb title

so you're saying that you're part of what you find ridiculous.

great, sort yourself out fuckface

Sherdog loves Cyroid and all her whining about weight cut.

Not everybody hates Ronda, I like watching the womens divisions and for me she is right up there with the most exciting women to watch in the octagon. Seeing Holly Holm knock her out from the nose bleed section of Etihad stadium was amazing but i still hope she tears off Nunes' arm and beats her silly with it for touching her title.

I wanna boink her, that should bring some balance to the forum

Plain and simple, she cant handle the fame, she cant handle the negatives that come with it, shes mentally not tough to handle it, and thats ok, she just needs to ride off into the sunset and soon enough people will forget about her

I hate Ronda as much as the next sherdogger but it has become too much. We all loved seeing her getting KO'd but she is not Hitler

Hitler gets credited with much backlash, now the one guy who deserves far worse treatment should be Reinhard Heydrich.

It almost makes me want to root for her.

... almost.

Back