The Roadhouse 'Reboot' was just as good/better than the original - Change my mind

Got around to watch it. it's pretty lame would not watch again LOL

Mr. Joe Mama, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent OP were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

As long as you go in recognizing the movie for what it is, its fun. Its not going to clean up during awards season, but its a fun, dumb popcorn flick that will kill a couple of hours.
That exactly what the original was. This wasn't fun at all.

Just watched the new Road House.

It seemed like a made for TV movie without any real substance or good characters. It was like a 2.5 / 10

The OG Roadhouse was a 7.5 / 10 or better!

JG peaked in Donnie Darko or October Sky.

The problem isn’t Conor, it’s just that the movie isn’t that great, Jake isn’t good as an action star.

Conor is in 1/4 of the movie, don’t see why anyone is blaming him.

The issue is that it feels extra contrived, no chemistry between any character, none, zero.

- I'm not a Connor fan. But guy has presence and charisma.
I didnt watch the movie, so cant coment. The first one was just bad, with a very good actor, that condt do a figh scene. So become more of a joke.

Mr. Joe Mama, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent OP were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Thank you for the overwhelming level of support and encouragement.

Thank you for the overwhelming level of support and encouragement.
yes-wink.gif

- I'm not a Connor fan. But guy has presence and charisma.
I didnt watch the movie, so cant coment. The first one was just bad, with a very good actor, that condt do a figh scene. So become more of a joke.
the parts with conor are the best ones, he's the final boss, and quite frankly, I think his acting is fine, it was no worse than the Rock's first few movies that he was in, no worse.

I told my friend he had to watch it first so I didn't possibly destroy a happy childhood memory...

He text me back a couple of hours later with 'I could see Connor being a massive dick in real life...'

Then 'don't bother mate, it's very bad'

the parts with conor are the best ones, he's the final boss, and quite frankly, I think his acting is fine, it was no worse than the Rock's first few movies that he was in, no worse.

They did a good job masking Connors manletness, that's one thing the Rock had going for him.

Back