The return of Slayer !

Gary Holt is a stand up guy. All of them are magnificent gentlemen. It fucking sucks what happened to Rick Hunolt, though. Drug addiction is a fucking bitch.
I saw Rick at a secret Forbidden show last year and he seems to be doing great right now. Think he's kicked the drugs. He's got a new band he's playing in called Die Humane.

Also looking forward to the Redwood Metalfest in June:

"Redwood Metalfest 2024 headliner!! a one time only, performance! A Waltz in Violence!! a tribute and celebration to metal classics!! featuring Dylan D. Waltz, Steve Smyth of Forbidden, Rick E Hunolt of Exodus, Mike Deleon of Soulfly and Phil Enselmo and the Illegals, Michael Spencer of Trauma and Flotsam and Jetsom, Norman L Skinner III of Niviane and Forbidden, and Will Carroll of Death Angel"

This was also an awesome moment from last year. I would had went to this if it wasn't the same night as the Death Angel X-Mas show:

Rick with Dukes and Zetro's kids:

Tbh, metal is a young man’s game.

Something a little depressing seeing old men play 40 year old songs, imo.

Saw them along time ago with Megadeth, Anthrax , and Alice in Chains. Would have been a lot cooler if Metallica replaced AIC, but oh well, Slayer ripped.
What ????? Metallica over AIC ?? NOOOOOO WAAAY MAN ! Let's not confuse cream with feces , PLS .....where the former is the feces !!

What ????? Metallica over AIC ?? NOOOOOO WAAAY MAN ! Let's not confuse cream with feces , PLS .....where the former is the feces !!
No way man. Metallica has always been my favorite. Kill em All when i was 11. Alice in Chains was a who;e different genre than the rest of them. But, to each their own

Tbh, metal is a young man’s game.

Something a little depressing seeing old men play 40 year old songs, imo.
95% of good metal is prior to the year 2000 though so ill take any chance to see the old classics. plus, who gives a fuck how old they are if they can still perform? in my view.

also, please excuse me.

SLAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!

No way man. Metallica has always been my favorite. Kill em All when i was 11. Alice in Chains was a who;e different genre than the rest of them. But, to each their own
I totally agree to super totally disagree. Metallica are the highest form of crap ever in rock !!!

Back