The Return of Ronda Rousey: What do you want to see happen?

For what kind of result are you hoping?

• Total voters
I want to see Amanda Nunes win via submission, then I want to see Ronda handle the loss like a professional and continue fighting

Poll options could very well be "are you a hater" "are you a white knight"

Are you seriously going to ignore all the hate she's gotten on here on a daily basis for over a year? It's time for the haters to get humbled. The world will rejoice.
I'm only looking out for your best interest.

I'd say Ronda only has 2 years and 3-4 fights left in her after this. Personally, a win here, a title defence and then going up to challenge Holm (assuming she's champ) and cyborg in 2018 some time would be a nice way to wrap things up.

While I don't really care about this fight, nor do I hate RR, but I kinda hope she loses and makes a funny face so we can Photoshop her.

funny_head-png.183745

Attachments

• funny_head.png
    funny_head.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 73
If Nunes sticks and moves and uses her kickboxing she'll do well like Holly Holm did.

If Ronda grabs ahold of Nunes and takes her down, it's over.

I hope she will get humiliated, dismantled, bloodied, cry like the spoiled bitch she is and retire for good.

It's not that I hate her, but I would disconnect her life support to recharge my phone

I want to see her submitted. Either choked out cold or forced to submit. Either that or losing a split decision. Either way, she'll have a meltdown and it will be glorious.

between the first and second option

voted in the first one, just because

I just wanted to the outcome that has the least amount of future Ronda appearances.

Absolutely can't wait till she is not in commercials and movies any more.

I want to see @El Chapo return and spam her KO face/gif all over the forum again!

Hammerfisting a DNB.

El Chapo?, I haven't seen that man for over a month, I have a deal with him. Concrete Whale seem to hold a very low profile these days also...

I hope she loses in the worst way possible.

But I fear an easy fight for Ronda...only reason she came back because Queen Holly got robbed.

I hope Nunez beats Ronda, and that Ronda doesn't retire.

I enjoy Ronda's fights, but the hype is annoying. If she loses again, the invincible aura is all but gone, and we won't have to hear all the BS about her courageous comeback.

Back