The Return of Ronda Rousey: What do you want to see happen?

For what kind of result are you hoping?

• Total voters
Ever since she lost the whole division has been boring.

I thought divisions were boring when they had a dominant champion. Isn't that what Sherdog has been saying about LHW for years, that it's weak and lacks talent? Isn't that why WW got exciting after GSP left?

I want to see her win in dominant fashion. She seems 100% focused on this fight, looks to be in phenomenal fight shape and ready to go!

I want her to lose but continue fighting, maybe at 145.

I'd rather see her lose. I don't particularly care how. Sub, KO, decision, whatever.

I hope she wins in dominant fashion.

I hope she takes WMMA to new heights.

I hope she makes WMMA so big that they can have their own, 100℅ WMMA cards.

Then I'll never have to watch this shit again.
Man, you said it.

I want to see her hammerfisted and knocked the fuck out.

I want to see @El Chapo return and spam her KO face/gif all over the forum again!

Hammerfisting a DNB

489933.jpg
489933.jpg

It would be even crazier if she had slick striking skills and destroyed Nunes on the feet. Then you would all really lose it.

No room for people who want to see Nunes win, without any "shame" or "humiliation" involved to any parts involved?

I thought divisions were boring when they had a dominant champion. Isn't that what Sherdog has been saying about LHW for years, that it's weak and lacks talent? Isn't that why WW got exciting after GSP left?

If that's the case then sherdog has shit opinions.

To see highly dominant champion in action is the epitome of this sport. Not to mention the thrill of watching who can figure that champion out.

And when someone does figure it out, it's one of the better moments of the sport.

looks like many people will tune in hoping to see her lose. I guess it's true then, she's a draw...

Amanda has conducted herself like a real champ this week and deserves to win, I like Ronda too

Crazy that people are still talking about this bush league stuff when we have another Rizin event right around the corner.

The card with the 500 lb female gorilla fighting the 50 year old pro wrestler?

Major League shit bro.

The world will be a better place if she won. All these haters need humbling.
99% of your last 200 posts have been about praising Ronda or about her rivals. Maybe it's best she lose...for your sake.

Anything but Ronda winning and announcing her retirement, or long break to do some crappy movie, which would be the worst case scenario, and probably more realistic then people think. So I'm hoping for a Ronda win, and then a confident and cocky Ronda after the fight, ready to reclaim her throne. Don't get me wrong, I like Amanda, but she isn't going to keep my interest in wmma as much as Ronda. Much like a marriage over time, I don't really like Ronda that much anymore, especially personality wise, and physical attraction is fading away, but I still need her in my life, because women's mma with be that more cold and lonely without her. Basically, I want to wash in the new year with the meltdowns and tears of the haters after a big Ronda win.

I just wanna see a real war.... sweaty and bloody war... and some sort of finish in the 4th round, even in the 5th

99% of your last 200 posts have been about praising Ronda or about her rivals. Maybe it's best she lose...for your sake.

Are you seriously going to ignore all the hate she's gotten on here on a daily basis for over a year? It's time for the haters to get humbled. The world will rejoice.

Back