The remote controlled bullet has arrived!

Well it will be developed further. A lot further.
Imagine performing a drive by shooting a block away while sitting in your own driveway ;-)

Have you seen the video on the link, it shows the bullet changing course. It's a matter of time before they develop one that can travel really far, be controlled very accurately, etc.

A bullet's range will always be limited by how fast ithe is moving when it leaves the barrel, otherwise it's just a rocket. The degree of control will also be limited for similar reasons.

This. No one but a computer is controlling that.

That makes it even more accurate and dangerous as hell. Imagine in the future when far higher velocity rounds can be used anyone in a few kms radius can be taken out.
No one would even know who did it.

Didn't they plan on using something similar against Osama bin laden but the tech was to new and they didn't want to risk it failing and having him know they located him?

That makes it even more accurate and dangerous as hell. Imagine in the future when far higher velocity rounds can be used anyone in a few kms radius can be taken out.
No one would even know who did it.
It's laser guided apparently.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/us-makes-bullet-that-can-change-direction-in-midair-9931101.html

The companies involve have not disclosed how the bullet works, but it is thought to have small fins that re-direct its path. The sniper shines a laser at the target, which the bullet then follows as it moves through the air.

That stops the complicated adjustments that snipers have to make for wind, weather, the dip of the bullet as it flies through the air and any movement by the target, and could mean that snipers

Old news, my girl has a few of these in many colors....oh wait.

I can't imagine the aiming system not being automated.

Need like a Judge Dredd kinda system where you speak to that shit and tell it what you want to shoot. Police issue would just default to black people. Or some dude tries setting it to 'schoolkids' the gun shuts itself off, calls the police and sets their guns to white people. The gun makes all the decisions bro, America levels up

Last edited:
Need like a Judge Dredd kinda system where you speak to that shit and tell it what you want to shoot. Police issue would just default to black people. Or some dude tries setting it to 'schoolkids' the gun shuts itself off, calls the police and sets their guns to white people. The gun makes all the decisions bro, America levels up
Post of the year.

I think I saw something similar a few years ago, think it might have been a missile, and basically they fire the missle then use a laser pen to direct it, I can't watch the videos on my phone for some reason.

Been thinking a bit more about this.
Isn't this a nightmare in the future when this technology develops even more?

You have people killing others from far away with a computer controlled remote bullet.

1.there won't be physical evidence at the crime scene.

2.forensics can't do anything, no hair, dna, fibre that helps.

3.bullet trajectory, satellite info nothing can help you trace where the bullet came from and who fired it.

It will help a lot of people get away with murder 😅

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back