Media The Real Reason Strickland Beat Adesanya

I'm (obviously) not an elite world-class striker like Adenasya, but I'm struggling to see how you can mentally recover from getting pieced up by someone like Sean Strickland, lol.

Yikes.
Well Strickland is literally a world class fighter, So there's that...

Maybe Izzy just wasn't that great? He went life or death with Kelvin Gastelum, couldn't get anything done against Romero, and Whittaker arguably beat him in their rematch. I don't think he was ever as far ahead of the competition as people were acting like he was.
You sound frozen like Elsa, sir

I bet on Strickland being champ when he was fast tracked to the rankings after beating Jotko back in 2021. That relentless forward pressure and slick boxing means he’s either completely dominating, albeit in lackluster fashion for casuals, or getting in razor thin bouts like against Cannonier.

Are there people that actually think that's real?

You can see the robot's arm glitching and turning into a boxing glove every half second, everything around it is distorted, it's not even a good attempt at editing lol.

The real?

Wow. All this time I thought it was because he fought better.

I gotta start blocking terrible threadstarters.

People wanted a new Anderson Silva instead we got a boring weirdo that wasn't even close to having the skill or class of Anderson Silva

Maybe Izzy just wasn't that great? He went life or death with Kelvin Gastelum, couldn't get anything done against Romero, and Whittaker arguably beat him in their rematch. I don't think he was ever as far ahead of the competition as people were acting like he was.

Yea, nope that is just pathetic. Izzy folded Alex Pereira into a perfect chalk outline.

Back