The REAL REASON Cejudo beats TJ

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
TJ just finished Cody twice.
While Cejudo just fought arguably the best p4p fighter on the planet.
TJ is going to have a much smaller margin for error now and I believe he will underestimate Cejudo because hes riding high off of his Cody TKOs and believes hes a world beater which he's not.

Point being that youre always prone to under perform when your next challenge is greater than the one you're accustomed to.

Bump this thread when TJ gets TKOd in the 1st round.

EDIT: WHERE Y'ALL AT??????

Last edited:
Please Cejudo didn't even beat DJ. Hasn't defended once and is now going to get murked by the real champ

TJ, unless he is a drastically different fighter due to the weight cut, will destroy Cejudo.

Henry is as unlikable a person as there is in MMA. Have you heard about his gold medal yet this hour?

Could very well happen. Henry’s hands have improved dramatically and his speed coupled with obvious amazing grappling ability could give TJ problems..

TJ is definitely feeling himself. Maybe from the high testosterone or the momentum he has after beating Cody.

But no one would think posing like this is cool unless you feeling extremely self confident.

Let's see if it affects his performance

Attachments

• 20190115_152912.jpg
    20190115_152912.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 13
I think gyno tits loses this via organ destroying weight cut and overall jackassness.

Champ moves down to fight...lol.

Fuck outta here

Mighty duck and bowl cut are both very inferior to TJ

Demetrious was same weight as Cody on fight day, so this PFP best is nonsense.

TJ is going to have a much smaller margin for error now and I believe he will underestimate Cejudo because hes riding high off of his Cody TKOs and believes hes a world beater which he's not.

Point being that youre always prone to under perform when your next challenge is greater than the one you're accustomed to.

{<jordan}
The guy did everything he could to avoid fighting TJ, fighting bum after bum. Finally lost his title and ran away to OneFC.

Not saying DJ isn't a good fighter. The guy is amazing. But the only reason he was so successful is because the division had no depth.

i've got Cejudo winning by dec. out-working and out-grappling Dillashaw consummately.

I think a lot of people are getting caught up in WANTING TJ to lose, whether that is leftover hate from Conor's snake in the grass comment or TAM's butthurt propaganda campaign.

If you assess their skills and accomplishments with a rational perspective TJ should be a clear cut favorite here.

For all the talk about weight, TJ is apparently down to 135 already and looks fine and Cejudo is the one who has actually missed weight twice in his career, not TJ.

Is this youre analysis? Step up ur game bruh! ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back