The REAL REASON Cejudo beats TJ

I think a lot of people are getting caught up in WANTING TJ to lose, whether that is leftover hate from Conor's snake in the grass comment or TAM's butthurt propaganda campaign.

If you assess their skills and accomplishments with a rational perspective TJ should be a clear cut favorite here.

For all the talk about weight, TJ is apparently down to 135 already and looks fine and Cejudo is the one who has actually missed weight twice in his career, not TJ.

Think most of the Hate comes from a champ going down a class to win a belt. If he was going up to fight Max everyone would be talking about the Steel balls TJ has.

I'm rooting for tj but I think cejudo takes this so I put a bet on him so I'm not pissed if tj lose.

dj wasnt p4p number 1 lol

if he would have challenged tj, tj would have wrecked him

we'll see first hand saturday when tj mauls cejudo. you can compare that to how mm vs cejudo went. that'll give you a good idea how mm would have fared against killashaw

I think it has the potential to be close early on, but I wouldn't be surprised if TJ smokes him. I also would not be shocked if cejudo barely wins due to control. Regardless, Henry was gifted a win over DJ. He definitely lost that fight.

Do you have Lotto numbers? Im listenning. Kudos on that TS.

TJ just finished Cody twice.
While Cejudo just fought arguably the best p4p fighter on the planet.
TJ is going to have a much smaller margin for error now and I believe he will underestimate Cejudo because hes riding high off of his Cody TKOs and believes hes a world beater which he's not.

Point being that youre always prone to under perform when your next challenge is greater than the one you're accustomed to.

Bump this thread when TJ gets TKOd in the 1st round.

EDIT: WHERE Y'ALL AT??????
Everyone bow down to our new overlord!

TJ just finished Cody twice.
While Cejudo just fought arguably the best p4p fighter on the planet.
TJ is going to have a much smaller margin for error now and I believe he will underestimate Cejudo because hes riding high off of his Cody TKOs and believes hes a world beater which he's not.

Point being that youre always prone to under perform when your next challenge is greater than the one you're accustomed to.

Bump this thread when TJ gets TKOd in the 1st round.

EDIT: WHERE Y'ALL AT??????
<mma4>

{<jordan}
The guy did everything he could to avoid fighting TJ, fighting bum after bum. Finally lost his title and ran away to OneFC.

Not saying DJ isn't a good fighter. The guy is amazing. But the only reason he was so successful is because the division had no depth.
Just like the 40 year old Daniel C?

dj wasnt p4p number 1 lol

if he would have challenged tj, tj would have wrecked him

we'll see first hand saturday when tj mauls cejudo. you can compare that to how mm vs cejudo went. that'll give you a good idea how mm would have fared against killashaw
So yeah, MM was better than TJ. Got it. Thanks.

Back