The REAL question is... Does anyone out there actually think Jones won?

I think 2 and 3 were really close, so I won't say robbery, but I thought AG won.

I want to see the stats. To me, 2 and 3 looked like awkward low kicks vs punches to the face.

I had the first 2 for Gus and the last 3 for Jones. Some really close rounds though, hoped Gus would get the nod

Yes. I had it even going into the 5th and he did more damage in the last round.

Jones won 49-46.. and he just came back from an injury.. people were just praying gus would win ... rds 4 and 5 were dominated by jones..

1 and 3 were clearly Gus, 4 and 5 were clearly Jones. Round 2 is the close one that it came down to, and I'm alright with Jones getting the nod. It was a close fight, by no means a robbery.

I just wish that spinning elbow wouldn't have landed in round 4, I thought Gus had that round had he not been hurt.

Some delusional fans or people who bet on him maybe? He fucking lost at least 3 rounds if not 4 to Gus.

Yes. I called it 3-2 for Jones goingino the decision. I would not blame any of the judges if they had called it the other way though. Very close fight.

Jones 2,4,5. So, to answer your question...YES

I thought it could've gone either way. Qualitatively, it was essentially a draw. Quantitatively, I can see the 48-47 via Jones stealing the 4th round.

1-gus
2jones
3-gus
4- jones was slightly gus until jones nearly finished him at the end
5. jones

I think were pulling so hard for Jones to lose that it made it kind of hard to be totally objective

Jones did win, and the three most important people who had a cage side view, the judges, think so as well.

It could have gone either way. If Jones didn't rock him with that elbow at the end of the 4th then it was Gustafsson's fight. He stole the round.

Back